1. #1 Univ. BANS BURGERS to combat climate change. Where could it happen next? 
    university has banned the sale of hamburgers in an attempt to combat climate change.

University of London, Goldsmiths blocked the sale of any beef product, increased taxes for water bottles and disposable cups, and installed solar panels across campus as part of an initiative to decrease carbon emissions and fight global warming, according to BBC News.

According to some scientists, the article states, beef could damage the environment because cows produce methane gas.

"The growing global call for organizations to take seriously their responsibilities for halting climate change is impossible to ignore,” Frances Corner, the university’s new head, told BBC News. “Declaring a climate emergency cannot be empty words. I truly believe we face a defining moment in global history and Goldsmiths now stands shoulder to shoulder with other organizations willing to call the alarm and take urgent action to cut carbon use."

"Our house is on fire,” Joe Leam, Goldsmiths Students' Union president, said. "I believe Frances Corner and the university management are realizing this and making these changes to put their part of the house fire out.
    https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=13568
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Just read my sig line.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

My niece has gone from vegetarian to vegan since she entered Reed College in Portland, OR. By choice, though. She cheats, though, and eats my spinach pie, which has eggs and dairy galore.

I can see some of those small schools that have no athletic teams going veggie. I can't see a Big 10 school doing so.