1. #1 Jeffrey Epsteinís Guards Fell Asleep For Three Hours 
    Sources have informed the New York Times that the guards on duty in the Special Housing Unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center fell asleep on the night of Jeffrey Epsteinís death, leaving him unchecked for three hours. When they checked on him at 6:30 on Saturday morning, Epstein was unresponsive. Afterwards, the men falsified records to conceal their mistake.

The sources included three unnamed ďlaw enforcement and prison officials with knowledge of the matter.Ē

A source reportedly told the Associated Press this information was learned from a review of the unitís surveillance footage.

On Monday, the New York Post reported that ďEpstein was found hanging in his lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed. He had apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose.Ē

Sometimes a suicide is just a suicide.

An autopsy on Epstein was conducted on Sunday. The cityís medical examiner, Barbara Sampson, has not released the preliminary results claiming her office requires additional information
    They happened to fall asleep on that day ?

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...ified-records/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

And they will soon be retiring to sunny Rio.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

What difference did it make if they were 'overworked'... taking into account they got 3-hours sleep every shift. They go home, sleep another 3... and still have 5-hours left.

Not to excuse this behavior because a part of my duties as a sergeant is to make sure no one is sleeping especially on suicide or as we call them, constant watches. But I'm not there all 8 hours. I have 2 buildings to see to not to mention a report I have to do every night. Anyhoo, if these officers were doing a double(many prisons are short staffed and many are forced to work overtime). Believe me, if it's your 3rd double in a row, it's easy to see how they'd be tired. That said, supposedly his bunky was moved earlier in the day and that these officers weren't even officers but more like social workers.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.