Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Don Lemon Being Sued For Sexual Harassment 
    Well, well, well. And, of course nothing will happen to Lemon like happened to O'Reilly and Bolling.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/don-le...leged-assault/
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Because it’s completely normal to give someone a dirty sanchez in a bar...

I heard Fredo leaked it to divert the attention off of him. It’s been a bad week for the cartoon news network, with basically zero ratings. A joke!

Don lemon is a first class asshole but this story seems a bit far fetched

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Don lemon is a first class asshole but this story seems a bit far fetched

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No witnesses are mentioned, yet it allegedly occurred in a bar in front of the complainant's coworkers.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    No witnesses are mentioned, yet it allegedly occurred in a bar in front of the complainant's coworkers.
    Since when does this matter? How many women accuse men of sexual assault or harassment when zero witness accounts? Blasey-Ford accused Bret Kavanaugh of rape and that was at a rather large party where none of the others in attendance either didn't even see her there or didn't see Kavenaugh lead her into the bedroom and there was a weeks worth of testimony about it. Or do these allegations only pertain to men?
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Since when does this matter? How many women accuse men of sexual assault or harassment when zero witness accounts? Blasey-Ford accused Bret Kavanaugh of rape and that was at a rather large party where none of the others in attendance either didn't even see her there or didn't see Kavenaugh lead her into the bedroom and there was a weeks worth of testimony about it. Or do these allegations only pertain to men?
    Kavanagh was appointed to the USSC despite all of the testimony. The story fell apart during those hearings.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Saw this report this morning. For whatever it's worth.

Much as I dislike Lemon's racism and hysterical and hateful TDS, if this is a false accusation I hope the false-accuser is reduced to cleaning out french fry oil at a hideously filthy M-wannabe. On his good days.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Saw this report this morning. For whatever it's worth.

Much as I dislike Lemon's racism and hysterical and hateful TDS, if this is a false accusation I hope the false-accuser is reduced to cleaning out french fry oil at a hideously filthy M-wannabe. On his good days.
    If the report is correct, it looks like it did indeed happen. I wonder how much the lawsuit is about the mocking reactions toward the victim himself by other observers. If the other observers had turned it on Lemon himself (and made fun of the CNN idiot) instead of mocking the victim, perhaps there would not be a lawsuit.

BTW, just went through sexual harassment training with work again. (We do it every year or so online.) This year's training included the fun fact that if you call a tranny the "wrong" pronoun (i.e. the biologically correct one) your company is now vulnerable to litigation. Charming....

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    BTW, just went through sexual harassment training with work again. (We do it every year or so online.) This year's training included the fun fact that if you call a tranny the "wrong" pronoun (i.e. the biologically correct one) your company is now vulnerable to litigation. Charming....
    Ours hasnít gone quite that far yet, but I imagine it will in due time.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Ours hasnít gone quite that far yet, but I imagine it will in due time.
    I'm in California. Pretty soon. here, if you don't let a pedophile hang out with your kid, you will be sued for discrimination.