Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Ours hasn’t gone quite that far yet, but I imagine it will in due time.
    I forget whether what I have to do - a video/slide show - is annual or every two years. I went through it a month or two ago and it hadn't devolved to that level of ludicrosity. But I don't work for a defense contractor anymore, so ...
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    If I ran into that clown at a bar, I'd probably just laugh at him. Perhaps inquire if he found that missing Malaysian airliner in the black hole yet.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

CNN Conspiracy Theory Blames Trump for Sex Assault Allegation Against Don Lemon

Far-left CNN is not only blaming President Trump for a sexual assault allegation filed against Don Lemon, CNNLOL is also spreading the conspiracy theory that Trump is responsible for April Ryan’s bodyguard allegedly roughing up a journalist, and Chris Cuomo’s hilarious “Fredo” meltdown.

Earlier this week, Lemon, one of CNNLOL’s many left-wing commentators, was sued by a man named Dustin Hice, who alleges the basement-rated anchor sexually assaulted him at a Sag Harbor bar back in July of 2018.

The man claims Lemon “put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s moustache and under Plaintiff’s nose [and] ‘repeatedly shoved his fingers in his face and asked, ‘Do you like pussy or dick?’”

Oh, and by the way, Hice allegedly has an eyewitness, George Gounelas, who backs up the explosive allegation
    https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...nst-don-lemon/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.