Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11  
    Senior Member old dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    the high desert
    Posts
    1,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    My question is, whatís up with the other 2%?

    Qualities Iím NOT looking for in a woman:

    1) an Adamís apple
    2) a beard
    3) shoulders like an NFL lineman
    4) a hairy ass
    5) a tree trunk between their legs

    I tend not to gravitate toward women with these qualities, because they are men.

    Would you date this (without prior disclosure)? They're not all hideous creatures (on the outside)


    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

    *****************************************
    Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Would you date this (without prior disclosure)? They're not all hideous creatures (on the outside)

    I used to work with a guy who was old enough to be my father. He fought in Vietnam and told me that the ďlady boysĒ in Thailand could fool you like all get out. I donít wanna think about it, I donít wanna talk about it... It gives me a headache. Iíve always been a firm believer in pheromones. We all have them. When youíre intimate with a woman, her smell, her pheromones are everything.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member old dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    the high desert
    Posts
    1,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I used to work with a guy who was old enough to be my father. He fought in Vietnam and told me that the ďlady boysĒ in Thailand could fool you like all get out. I donít wanna think about it, I donít wanna talk about it... It gives me a headache. Iíve always been a firm believer in pheromones. We all have them. When youíre intimate with a woman, her smell, her pheromones are everything.
    Good tip. However if I found myself at that stage of intimacy, I would be sick and have nightmares for weeks. I honestly don't know if I could restrain my rage.

    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

    *****************************************
    Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Good tip. However if I found myself at that stage of intimacy, I would be sick and have nightmares for weeks. I honestly don't know if I could restrain my rage.
    I used to date a girl from the Philippines. Thatís when I knew pheromones are real. She smelled like candy!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    21,879
    Once again, the song "Lola" is going through my brain.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Once again, the song "Lola" is going through my brain.
    Iíll bring it...

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Swamps of Southern La
    Posts
    2,786
    And once again I follow the Crocodile Dundee hand check, it won't lie
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,876
    And who could forget, Dude Looks Like A Lady? Lol!

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •