1. #1 The Conservative Woman's Trifecta of Hate 

link

Soph0571 (4,447 posts)

The Conservative Woman's Trifecta of Hate

They HATE anyone who is not just like them to such an extent they accept that conservative men HATE them as women, which must lead to HATE of self…. A never-ending circle of viciousness and bile. It must be exhausting to live with that level of hate. One could almost feel sorry for them – but nah…

One of the things that defines leftists is that they see anyone who doesn't agree with them as "haters".

She claims that conservative women HATE those not like them.
    She claims that conservative men HATE women.
    And she claims that conservative women must hate themselves.

The reality is that none of those are accurate. But then it's hard to see and know reality when you're as hate filled as Democrats are these days.

Only an IDIOT doesn't see those claim for the garbage that they are.

Keep it up though, and we'll keep...

The farther left you go and the more expressive Dems are in their hatred the more people they push away.

Normally I wouldn't say anything...why help them?....but they are so far gone that they are incapable of acting in a rational respectful way when it comes to conservatives and President Trump.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Hortensis (32,266 posts)

1. That might sorta fits maybe a quarter at most,

if greatly toned down.

I always read your posts and strongly agree with so many of them, but to me this one misses the mark.

I think a lot of people here would be surprised to find that most strong conservatives are overall just as nice to each other as anyone else, have good marriages, make good parents, and are good supportive neighbors. They do have different notions about what is right and wrong, including how right it is to push those notions on everyone else.

A very different, but its in its way perhaps even more damning , synopsis of more moderate conservatives who both believe and know better but vote with the hard right anyway could be made.
    Only reply, so far. This sounds FAR too reasonable to last long on DU. Soph is one of the DUmmest of the DUmmies.

When a DU-grade Prog professes to understand conservatives look for amusement, not anything in the same neighborhood as reality.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

My conservative womens trifecta:

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

Conservative women understand the natural differences between men and women and use them to their benefit. Liberal women either are in denial of the differences or complain about them and emulate the worse traits in men
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann View Post
    Only reply, so far. This sounds FAR too reasonable to last long on DU. Soph is one of the DUmmest of the DUmmies.
    Yeah... 'The balloon just went-up'.

I'm probably going to end up voting for a conservative woman for Mayor of Warren. After the primaries, there is no democrat in the running. It's a non-partisan election. The primary winners are:

Incumbent, former republican Jim Fouts. He is a controversial figure around here. I think he's already served 3 terms. I voted for him in the past, but in the last couple of years, there have been a lot of allegations of racism in the police department-white cops toward black cops, not necessarily cops doing racist things to citizens. The Mayor has been caught on tape saying some very racist things and some very nasty things about the disabled. Yet I know people who know him personally and they say that that was not his voice on the tapes. The timing of the release of the tapes was suspect. At the time, he was calling out the county executive (a democrat) and the county public works director (a republican) for dumping tons of sewage from the Frazier sink hole into the creek behind Freedom Hill (a county park/concert venue). The creek runs into the Clinton River, which runs into Lake St. Clair and our drinking water supply.
    He has moments when he's hilarious, though, like when a local reporter asked him why he didn't release his driver's registration or something like that and his response was "I like to date younger women, and I don't want them to know how old I am". LOL. He's a pro-union, Milliken type, he left the GOP in the 90s before he ran for mayor.

or

City Council President Kelly Coliego, a conservative who is a little younger than I am. No scandals, has done a pretty good job at her current position.