Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 7 people shot at Snapchat house party in east Houston 
    Police say seven people were shot at a house party in east Houston that formed after it was posted on Snapchat.

It happened on Mylla Street, near Galena Park and Jacinto City, around 2 a.m. on Saturday. It's unclear what caused the shooting, but a detective on the scene told ABC13 it began as a verbal altercation at the party.

Police say three people were found shot at the home when they arrived. Several people tried to get away from the shooting and took off in a car.

Police say the suspect began following them down the East Freeway and shot inside their car, striking three additional people.

The victims managed to pull over near the East Freeway and McCarty Street to get help

https://abc13.com/7-people-shot-at-s...olice/5474235/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    In the 50s that was an all Black area, not so sure now since Houston is primarily Mexican and you can bet all of them are illegals or the children of illegals of the mass invasion starting in the early 70s. The Mexicans ran all the blacks out of those old areas that had low cost housing and they just kept multiplying and spreading out all over Houston. Pity you if you aren't carrying in Houston.

A little Saturday afternoon humor... Iíve never met a single person in my life that lives in Houston. Even though itís one of the largest cities in the USA, Iím convinced that the actual population is zero. Everyone is from the Houston area residing in one of the 10,000 suburbs around Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    A little Saturday afternoon humor... Iíve never met a single person in my life that lives in Houston. Even though itís one of the largest cities in the USA, Iím convinced that the actual population is zero. Everyone is from the Houston area residing in one of the 10,000 suburbs around Houston.
    I love the place. I lived on Ranchester, then I moved out to Spring-Aldine, near the blimp-base. Hang-out at a softball-diamond and you'll meet everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    I love the place. I lived on Ranchester, then I moved out to Spring-Aldine, near the blimp-base. Hang-out at a softball-diamond and you'll meet everybody.
    It was sort of a joke that we had when I was growing up in New Braunfels, Texas. Everyone that came to float the river was from Houston, yet no one was from Houston. I guess you had to be there...

Sounds like St Louis, although some brave little yuppies are trendy and moving back into the city. Almost everyone lives in the almost 100 municipalities outside St Louis.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

It was sort of a joke that we had when I was growing up in New Braunfels, Texas. Everyone that came to float the river was from Houston, yet no one was from Houston. I guess you had to be there...
    Remember New Braunfels when I lived in San Antonio for 7 years. I suspect San Antonio must have a high illegal population by this time. I lived there many years ago.

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Remember New Braunfels when I lived in San Antonio for 7 years. I suspect San Antonio must have a high illegal population by this time. I lived there many years ago.
    It wasnít a bad place to grow up at all. I think the 1980 Census was about 17,000. A pretty small town at the time. Lots of gossip though. Lol!

It wasnít a bad place to grow up at all. I think the 1980 Census was about 17,000. A pretty small town at the time. Lots of gossip though. Lol!
    Does New Braunfels still have the German festivals---Octoberfests? I remember it to be a town originally settled by Germans.

"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Does New Braunfels still have the German festivals---Octoberfests? I remember it to be a town originally settled by Germans.
    WurstFest. I think itís late October into early November. I havenít been to it in many years, but it still goes on every year.