1. #1 Huge!… mueller team lied! 
    Not sure what HUGE means anymore?

Compared to their conspiracy to overthrow the President, a few lies under oath are no big deal.

(VIDEO)

Investigative reporter John Solomon from The Hill joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning.

The two discussed John Solomon’s latest interview with CIA operative Joseph Mifsud’s attorneys.

According to Mr. Mifsud’s attorneys their client was working for the CIA and was NOT a Russian operative as reported by the Mueller witch hunt team of liars.

Maria Bartiromo: We know that there were informants thrown at certain Trump campaign people, like George Papadopoulos.

George Papadopoulos was on this show and he told me directly on this show that Mifsud was the guy they wanted him to meet in Italy… That is the individual who told him that Russia has emails on Hillary Clinton. Why is that important, John?

John Solomon: Well, I interviewed Mr. Mifsud’s lawyer the other day, Stefan Rowe, and he told me and also provided me some deposition evidence to both Congress and myself that his client was being directed and long worked with Western intelligence.

And he was being directed specifically, he was asked to connect George Papadopoulos to Russia, meaning it was an operation, some form of intelligence operation.

That was the lawyer’s own words for this.
    If that’s the case that means the flash point that started the whole investigation was in fact manufactured from the beginning.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...erative-video/
    Last edited by mrclose; 08-18-2019 at 07:12 PM.
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~

Do you think this will ever be discussed anywhere but Fox? The extent of the lawlessness is shocking.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by mrclose View Post
    Not sure what HUGE means anymore?

Compared to their conspiracy to overthrow the President, a few lies under oath are no big deal.
    In the end it should mean that all charges brought by Mueller will be vacated. The investigation is deemed illegitimate. Mueller will be disbarred and charged with the facilitation of privileged-information among people who weren't sworn-in (his team) to view the material.

I'm not sure of the oath or affidavit an assistant to a Special Counsellor agrees-to.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    In the end it should mean that all charges brought by Mueller will be vacated. The investigation is deemed illegitimate. Mueller will be disbarred and charged with the facilitation of privileged-information among people who weren't sworn-in (his team) to view the material.

I'm not sure of the oath or affidavit an assistant to a Special Counsellor agrees-to.
    Hopefully they'll stop the persecution of Roger Stone and Mannefort. Solitary confinement for that Mannefort was not justified for his crimes. You'd think he was a serial killer or something. I thought this was America---not the Soviet gulag (sp).
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Do you think this will ever be discussed anywhere but Fox?
    If/when HIGH LEVEL FBI, CIA, DOJ, STATE officials suffer pre-dawn raids and are perp-walked off to jail the MSM will have to report it. They will likely try to spin it as fascist political persecution.

I'ma beginning to lose patience. Barr is talking the talk. Will he walk the walk?

Justice delayed is justice denied.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post

I'm beginning to lose patience. Barr is talking the talk. Will he walk the walk?
    This is one of longest, toughest waits in my life... waiting for my 2016-vote to be judicially vindicated.

We're almost seeing how it's going to play-out now.

Talk leans in-favor of perp-walking Brennan first. That puts the CIA at-ease first. He'll be the only member of the CIA brought-in.

Then they'll nail Sally Yates and Loretta Lynch as the two main DOJ criminals, preceding lesser DOJ-types before moving over to Clapper (the NSA) and then a parade of 'contractors'... as well as reps from foreign governments.

The FBI will come last.