1. #1 Recent Mass Shootings And Attempted Mass Shootings 
    I'm beginning to think this is all coordinated. A few of these kooks are admitting that they're white supremacists but when you look at their pictures, they look like your typical millennial ANTIFA type. They doing this in order to make it look like they're influenced by Trump but instead are all Manchurian Candidates. What are your thoughts?
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Hard to say if they're linked or not, I think they are just really a product of their era and surroundings. When you wake up and see how corrupt our own government is everyday, listen to their prodding for you to go out and get in their face, hell the very people that are supposed to be serving this nation and protecting us are the main players in every act you see today. It will get a whole lot worse before people get enough and correct it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    Hard to say if they're linked or not, I think they are just really a product of their era and surroundings. When you wake up and see how corrupt our own government is everyday, listen to their prodding for you to go out and get in their face, hell the very people that are supposed to be serving this nation and protecting us are the main players in every act you see today. It will get a whole lot worse before people get enough and correct it.
    Your assuming that a majority of the lazy sheep want to change it. Look how quiet they are when the left attacks and calls them racists and deplorable and Nazi's and whatever name the left feels like throwing at us. I don't have much confidence in the silent majority. They are silent for one of two reasons and neither is good. 1) they suspect the left is right about them or 2) they just don't care as long as they aren't directly involved.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Your assuming that a majority of the lazy sheep want to change it. Look how quiet they are when the left attacks and calls them racists and deplorable and Nazi's and whatever name the left feels like throwing at us. I don't have much confidence in the silent majority. They are silent for one of two reasons and neither is good. 1) they suspect the left is right about them or 2) they just don't care as long as they aren't directly involved.

History shows numbers have little to do with people changing the laws or the government, out of millions of colonists only 7000 men and boys fought the American Revolutionary War. The rest did exactly what you just said, they were afraid or didn't want to be a part of it. It's the same today and if the time becomes right and enough people get tired of their constitution being shredded because some unknown temporary elected person says he or she don't like it so therefore you no longer have the RIGHT , well it is not going to sit well with a lot of Patriots. I'm sure there are at least 100 million people in America calling themselves American but in reality they are not Americans and are in that extremely large group of illegals and others that do not care about our constitution and never even went to school here and were not required to learn or assimilate with our culture simply because they did not come here to be a part of America, they came to take and take only., so you can certainly scratch those off the list that would help protect our constitution. Not one immigration law is being upheld now or enforced, they just allow them to come in by the thousands and go to where ever they want. It's going to come to conclusion one day and it is not going to be nice, it is inevitable.