1. #1 Donald Trump and the Republican Party hate America: It's time to say it out loud 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    "These people" are just delusional...

Mon Aug 19, 2019, 10:29 PM

UCmeNdc (6,317 posts)

Donald Trump and the Republican Party hate America: It's time to say it out loud

Vote the GOP bums out!

For most of modern political history, the Republican Party has used patriotism — an odd and obfuscating sentimentality — as a weapon to shame critics of American foreign policy, and turn the general public against dissidents who reject the folly of Empire maintenance through violence. Samuel Johnson’s excoriation — made famous by Bob Dylan — that “patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels” always seemed accurate in both its denunciation of the manipulative emotion itself, and also of those who take advantage of it for political expediency.

America has collapsed into a prone position, however, where the scoundrels are so brazen in their inhumanity, so bold in their indifference to suffering, and so barbaric in their refusal to compromise for the sake of their own country that only their own language can aptly describe them.

President Donald Trump, his enablers in Congress and his most devoted supporters are anti-American and soft on terrorism.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/don...y-it-out-loud/

Of course, the "source" is RawStory...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Green New Deal To Replace All Cars With Guy Running Behind You Banging Two Empty Coconut Halves Together
    https://babylonbee.com/news/green-ne...alves-together
    WASHINGTON, D.C.—The Green New Deal was laughed off as unrealistic when it was first introduced. But its architects were not deterred by the haters and pressed on trying to iron out the details of the plan that will soon save the world.

In particular, their plan to get rid of all cars seemed to be slightly farfetched, as well as their promises to pave the streets with gold and give everyone a carbon-neutral unicorn.

While the GND's proponents are still stumped by the unicorn question, they've finally come up with a workable solution for the transportation portion of the plan: the government will provide every person in the country with a guy running behind him or her banging two empty coconut halves together to simulate the sound of a horse galloping.

Unfortunately, they ran into another problem when they realized that coconuts aren't native to most parts of the country. They could fly them in, but that would use a lot more carbon, foiling the plan.

"Hmmm... do coconuts migrate?" Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez pondered aloud in a Green New Deal brainstorming meeting. Her colleagues sighed.

"Well, they could be carried," said Senator Ed Markey, pointing out that perhaps two European swallows could carry a coconut over to our country together, holding the coconut on a line under their dorsal guiding feathers.

Ocasio-Cortez then accused him of racism for not wanting to use an African swallow, derailing the meeting.

Leftists like the DUmmies constantly puke out rants about how America's an evil, racist country and its people are all brainless inbred hillbillies.
    Yet, they have the gall to claim WE'RE the ones who hate America?

... say it out loud ...
    Did RawStory learn that line in this this summer's junior high cheerleader camp? When will they graduate to college freshman Hey, hey! Ho, ho! 101?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

So all those liberals who protest and say they hate America are just kidding, huh?
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

regarding that party of hate thing.....

demtenjeep (25,910 posts)

I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him
    I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him

I am not going to tip toe around it. I wish the mother fucker would stroke out and die

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211995216

NanceGreggs (24,796 posts)

I Have Now Learned to Hate......
    https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210753179

Soph0571 (4,482 posts)

I viscerally hate your President
    I mean it. Pure hate. I cannot do anything about it cause I don't have a vote. The only thing I can do at the moment is boycott America. Which means for my Autumn break I cannot head to our place in the sunshine state, I have to head to Bermuda instead. Not a bad plan, but our second home should not be out of bounds cause MAGA. I cannot bring myself to give a penny of my hard earned money to the Trump dynasty.

Do me and the rest of the world a favour...
    https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211356704

undergroundpanther (11,925 posts)

Why I hate the rich...
    Why I hate the rich ....
    https://www.democraticunderground.com/1002177458

liberalnarb (4,532 posts)

I hate Mike Pence
    I hate his homophobia
    I hate his stupid grin
    I hate his fundamentalist religious bullshit
    I hate his union busting
    I hate his misogyny
    I hate his condescending tone
    I HATE the "president" he serves

I hate him so much.
    https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029690781

and that's just the first page of results I found by doing a search with the word "hate" at the DUmp.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Isn’t undergroundpanther that woman, or whatever it is, who completely tattooed themself to look like a cat? I forgot about that. Lol! If I remember correctly, even people at the DUmp weren’t sure what to do with that person’s posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Isn’t undergroundpanther that woman, or whatever it is, who completely tattooed themself to look like a cat? I forgot about that. Lol! If I remember correctly, even people at the DUmp weren’t sure what to do with that person’s posts.
    No matter what crazy shit she did the DUers always encouraged her to go out and something even crazier.

Which was never a surprise, the whole bunch is a Who's Who of mental illness.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

So they think protecting the borders, supporting the Police and the Military, thinking of America's interests first, cleaning up the messes our cities are in and protecting the Rights of all Americans is America hating?

So I guess taking away people's Rights, having masked assholes attacking people, having wide open borders, having illegals, felons and the dead vote in our elections, hating the Police and the Military, taxing people beyond limits and providing Medicare for everyone on the planet is how you love America; if that's love, I don't want anything to do with it.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Judging by all of the hate in those posts the only ones who will be "stroking out" are the DUmbasses that posted them.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.