1. #1 This does not end well... and that's not fucking funny 
    link

Don't look now but Democrats/DUmp monkeys are TERRIFIED President Trump and those that support him will act like The Hillyb*tch, The Black*ss and run of the mill Democrats acted after President Trump won the election in 2016 if he loses in 2020.

maxrandb (9,279 posts)

This does not end well... and that's not fucking funny

Yet, I will admit that reading about the latest Donnie Shit for Brains turd that comes out of his mouth...and the media and DU responses, often elicits anything from a chuckle to a rip roaring laugh.

It's entertaining to see the talking heads on the MSM chuckle and laugh about this shitshow.

But... this shitshow is causing real and possibly irreparable harm to real people and our fragile form of government.

Can any of you picture this fuckstick sitting there listening to the President who beat him in 2020 at the inauguration of his successor? Can you even imagine that?

Do you picture his cult peacefully accepting the outcome of an election?

With a recession looming and the loss of the Asian markets for a generation, can you picture the media placing the blame where it belongs, or will a Democrat once again be expected to clean up the mess... and be blamed when the mess isn't cleared within a month of taking office?

Can you imagine the shitshow that is going to happen on election day 2020? How many threats from assault rifle hoarders would you think it would take to make certain voters stay home?

I suggest that we stop fucking laughing, no matter how funny and stupid this shitshow is.

I can't see in my mind, anyway that this ends well.

That's not funny, that's terrifying.

Payback is a b*tch and Dems are FINALLY starting to think about what their hatred, incivility and arrogance earns them and their jack*ss politicians.

And just like 2016 they are POSITIVE that THEIR GUY will win in a landslide.

lunasun (16,976 posts) 4. Not funny is all the extreme conservative judges put in place by WH/senate they don't go away in2020
    Wellstone ruled (25,560 posts)

9. We will win out in the end.

And again it will be the Dems that will right the Ship of State once again.

Only this time,are our Party Leaders going to put laws in place to prevent this from happening again. Our are we going to see the likes of a Congressional Majority in both Houses short changed because someone does not want to piss off the other side in the Senate.

Bothsider bull shit is not going to cut it anymore,the Public will not accept it.
    Fascist Pigs are determined to make conservatism/Republicans ILLEGAL so that they have one party rule and can enact every immoral, corrupt hate filled item on their evil agenda - everything they cannot get because the majority of the people/country DOES NOT want it. So they'll do it by force - laws rules regulation and hate crime laws - where they determine what thoughts, beliefs and acts are 'hate'.

marieo1 (452 posts)

11. One scary man - DJT

I agree - DJT is the scariest, most rabid person I've ever heard of in my lifetime. He just doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself - I hope this can all be resolved peacefullly but to tell the truth, I doubt it. DJT won't let it be resolved peacefully - his whole purpose is to cause people to turn against each other and fight anyone that doesn't think or look the same way they do. Unfortunately, apparently there are a lot of similar people on this earth and DJT has got all of them in his pocket!! Scary!!
    LOL. Oh, he cares about people. He just doesn't give a damn what the left thinks about him so their plans to intimidate, bribe and shame him into doing what they want ................doesn't work. So they alternatively WHINE and SCREAM in FURY that their leftest agenda was not just interrupted but in some cases destroyed.

The Liberal Lion (1,149 posts)

12. I've said it before in a different thread and I'll say it here as well

If somehow we overcome election meddling and outright vote fraud and we are able to install a Democrat in the White House there is no fucking way trump leaves the White house peacefully and furthermore there is no way that at least 30% of the voting population would accept a trump loss peacefully. We, friends, have a very serious situation here and very serious considerations to make. We must vote and not be intimidated, but we also must be ready. The situation is deteriorating rapidly.
    Awwwww. Why would they think that? Maybe because THEY have never accepted the FACT that President Tump WON the election and HILLARY LOST. They rioted. They have refused to cooperate with ANYTHING, even those things they want. They have lied OVER and OVER again about him.

But Pigs will be Pigs. They're claiming this about President Trump and Republicans but how are THEY, DEMOCRATS/LIBERALS going to act when President Trump wins? Hypocrites.

BigmanPigman (28,751 posts)

16. We know it isn't funny...it is disgusting

and I am physically sick over him and his disastrous admin. I could use a Xanax the size of a football.
    Awwwwwww. Too bad. /s
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

So, what was the point of DU-Moron maxrandb's rant? The DU fantasy that Trump will ignore the outcome of the 2020 election? The Dems' fantasy that Rs drive away Dem votes? A new (to me, at least) ludicrous fantasy that a Dem will win but be assassinated at the inaugural?
    Last edited by SVPete; 08-21-2019 at 08:45 PM.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

I don't know what they are so worried about. Trump will have most of the libs either in prison or put to death before the next election. At least that is the impression the libs gave me a few years ago.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Bring-in the unmarked boxcars...

for the DUmmies who'll come face-to-face with their own low-IQ's.

That's what they're scared of.