Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I kinda lost it today... oops... 
    link

FirstLight (10,301 posts)

I kinda lost it today... oops...

Me and teen daughter were at the self-check at the store, she said, "Don't turn around.."

I asked why, she said, " ...stupid asshole teen wearing a Trump shirt."

I was initially not bothered too much, and commented to my daughter he probably wears it just cuz he thinks it's funny. But then again, they looked like (ok, I know, JUDGEMENTAL ) the epitome of white privilege, and when we walked out and I saw them getting in their fancy car, something in me snapped

I yelled "FUCK TRUMP! ...You stupid assholes!" across the parkinglot as they had the doors still open.

I felt a rush, not so much satisfaction, but the release of all the angst I'd been holding in for months...
    A homeless guy looked up as I continued to my car and kinda asked what up?
    (as I was saying to my daughter "nope, not sorry....had to do it, it was imperative, HAD to..."
    I said to the homeless guy as I was getting in my car, "I just had to vent at those white supremacist TRUMP bastards...no worries." smiling...

and he replied "Yeah Trump 2020 baby"
    (This guy is a regular at that parking shopping area....I think we've even given his $$ when we could... not anymore )

I shut the door and shuddered
    told my daughter "They're everywhere..."

I know it was stupid and juvenile and I'm sure folks here will tell me I'm being just as bad as them, etc... I just couldn't help myself.
    and the homeless guys response was sad to me as well. At least if he doesn't have an address, maybe he can't vote?
    She's being "as bad as them"? This person did NOTHING except wear a hat the hater disagreed with.

Democrats are arrogant intolerant jack*sses who think that if they claim that anything they disagree with is "hate" that they are then entitled to be violent, harass, attempt to shame or anything else they wish towards those they hate. They say that THEY don't need to be tolerant toward those who are "intolerant" as an EXCUSE to do as they wish.

One day these jack*sses are going to get what they deserve and I certainly won't feel badly for them.

in2herbs (666 posts)

1. I hope people here on DU don't yell at you. There's a guy who makes a delivery to the house

1x month. You can tell he has no insurance and almost no money yet he is a Trump supporter. I thought about getting into it with him but decided instead to ignore him and let the H take care of the delivery.

I don't think people realize how much Trump has adversely affected their physical health, so venting is a good thing.
    handmade34 (17,038 posts)

5. gotta do what ya gotta do

Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Pure BS and a poor
    May the FORCE be with you!

You can tell he has no insurance and almost no money yet he is a Trump supporter.
    What does someone with "no insurance" look like?

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Pretty common thing to see hats and shirts and other items., if they're this sensitive just wait until day after election 20/20. It will be a year of watching youtube meltdowns again and boy were they funny the first time. My favorite was some drunken idiot white girl in an eatery somewhere in NY city and she was ranting and crying and acting like a crazy person and the people trying to serve behind the counter were looking at her like the idiot she really was. Her behavior should have gotten her a ride to Bellevue .

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann View Post
    A pajama boy?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

A homeless guy looked up as I continued to my car and kinda asked what up?
    Would have been more believable if the homeless guy stood up and clapped and then a Cop jumped out of the bushes and high fived the homeless bum.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Pure BS and a poor

Somebody just had to get in their street cred today.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

cwydro (32,909 posts)

12. Would you want someone screaming at you because of your political beliefs?

Classy.
    How'd this DUmmie make it to 33K posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann View Post
    ScAmdy.

cwydro (32,909 posts)

12. Would you want someone screaming at you because of your political beliefs?

Classy.
    She doesn't have to think of such things ... Prog Privilege.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech