1. #1 Repeat after me: There is no bias against conservatives in college 
    University of Kentucky Apologizes for Staff Mocking, Slow-Walking Application for Conservative Club

he University of Kentucky has apologized for a series of internal emails that revealed that their staffers conspired to block the formation of a Young America’s Foundation chapter.

According to a press release from the Young America’s Foundation (YAF), officials at the University of Kentucky allegedly conspired to block the formation of a chapter of the YAF. In a series of emails that were obtained via a public records request, two University of Kentucky staffers mocked the conservative group for its values.

“They are going to be mad they waited forever and I denied them whoops,” one email from Caitlyn Walsh, the assistant director of student organizations and activities read. “Oh jesus tap dancing christ,” another staffer said in an email response to one of the student group’s values, which was written into the organization’s constitution.

University of Kentucky spokesperson Jay Blanton apologized for the behavior of the staffers in a statement to The College Fix. Blanton claims that the conservative student organization was approved by the university after they submitted all the proper paperwork.
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...ervative-club/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

There are lots of biases against us conservatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk