1. #1 He has always been an Anti-Semite... 
    link

Soph0571 (4,525 posts)

He has always been an Anti-Semite...

Mehdi Hasan @mehdirhasan

"We need to deal with this very dangerous idea that says being pro-Jewish means you have to be pro-Israeli or being pro-Israeli means you're automatically pro-Jewish & you're immunized from the charge of anti-Semitsm. Lots of anti-Semites support Israel & Netanyahu." -me on @CNN:

9:30 AM - Aug 22, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    6,279 people are talking about this
    "We need to deal with this very dangerous idea that says being pro-Jewish means you have to be pro-Israeli or being pro-Israeli means you're automatically pro-Jewish & you're immunized from the charge of anti-Semitsm. Lots of anti-Semites support Israel & Netanyahu."
    BOOM!!!
    I love Mehdi Hasan - he breaks it down in this clip - Anti-Semite all his life...
    “It goes on, and on, and on, I don’t know how much more evidence we need that he’s an anti-Semite, and it’s amazing that not a single Republican today has called him out for it,”

Right. Islamists and leftists haters gotta thread the needle. Claim that criticizing Israel (and never criticizing 'Palestine' for their behavior) ISN'T antisemitic. Having out and out antisemites in your party is A OK with Democrats. Talib and Sarsour are out and out ANTISEMITES, and Democrats DEFEND them. But they claim President Trump - and Republicans - ARE Antisemitic.They'll twist themselves into pretzels to claim Republicans are what THEY THEMSELVES are in order to confuse and cloud the issue so that they can continue their reprehensible beliefs and behaviors.

He claims that President Trump has said that US Jews are secret Israelis with loyalty to the Prime Minster of Israel. I've never heard that. What I did hear is that he considered Jews to be idiots for supporting Democrats who are more and more antisemitic and anti Israel rather than Republicans who are supportive of Israel.

But thread the needle they must, find ways to claim Democrats and Muslims are NOT antisemitic but Republicans ARE.

Clash City Rocker
    (730 posts)

2. It's frustrating that one cannot criticize the leaders of Israel at all

Without an accusation of anti-Semitism from somebody. Leaders of every country should be held accountable for their actions, good and bad.
    If the idiots believed that was the reason for 'criticizing the leaders of Israel then they'd be ACTIVELY criticizing the leaders of Palestine and demanding they change. But they don't. They at best ignore or defend them, at worst blame Israel for what the Palestinians do.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

I think Omer and Tlaib have both made statements that go beyond criticizing Israel's government and cross into anti-Semitism.

But it is not anti-Semitic to criticize Israel's government or leaders. I can usually tell if someone is anti-Semitic by how they refer to the Israeli government-if they refer to them as "the Jews", they are probably anti-Semitic. I'm not saying that everyone who uses the term "Israeli's" isn't anti-Semitic.

Lots of anti-Semites support Israel & Netanyahu.
    Yeah, well, try posting that on whatever discussion forums Stormfront or other neo-Nazi- or skinhead-grade groups have and see what happens.

There aren't enough emojis in the sentence above, but I didn't want to deplete CUs supply.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Yeah, well, try posting that on whatever discussion forums Stormfront or other neo-Nazi- or skinhead-grade groups have and see what happens.

There aren't enough emojis in the sentence above, but I didn't want to deplete CUs supply.

Let me do it for you ( exhale )
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

"Clash City Rocker (730 posts)

2. It's frustrating that one cannot criticize the leaders of Israel at all

Without an accusation of anti-Semitism from somebody. Leaders of every country should be held accountable for their actions, good and bad."
    Now you know how WE feel every time you openly accuse us of racism for disagreeing with Obama, AOC, Omar, etc..

Lots of anti-Semites support Israel & Netanyahu.
    I'm guessing this person has a very unique definition of 'Anti-Semite,' like basically to them it means 'Doesn't like Bernie or some other crazed Leftie, who is also Jewish.'