Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 RBG Underwent Cancer Treatment 3 weeks ago. 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has just completed three weeks of radiation treatment at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York, the U.S. Supreme Court disclosed Friday.

The radiation therapy, conducted on an outpatient basis, began Aug. 5, shortly after a localized cancerous tumor was discovered on Ginsburg's pancreas. The treatment included the insertion of a stent in Ginsburg's bile duct, according to a statement issued by the court.

Doctors at Sloan Kettering said further tests showed no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body. The treatment comes just months after Ginsburg was operated on for lung cancer last December. The 86-year-old justice has been treated for cancer in various forms over the past 20 years.

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/75369..._medium=social

Heres some takeaways from this news.

1. They were desperately trying not to let this out before a all clear was given. Imagine the panic on the left had word gotten out about her.

2. Her cancer has had to have metastasized. Stage 4. Which means it's now in the blood being spread to other parts of her body. Patients in this phase only 5% chance of living to 5 years if it becomes metastasized. So her days are clearly numbered. (No celebrating her death)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...mvRpd0w3EjZCpF

3. She intends to stay on until after this election in hope a Dem can pick her replacement. Should President Trump win, she won't make it until 2025 for that to happen.

4. Ginsburg's health will likely become a driving force for the left this election cycle. To defeat Trump and prevent him from replacing her.

I have always heard that pancreatic cancer is one of worst anyone can get. It appears that they caught it early which is good for her in the shorter term, and may extend her life somewhat. Unlike the savages on DU, I’m not wishing for anyone’s death.

In 1999, Ginsburg underwent surgery followed by chemotherapy and radiation for colon cancer.

On February 5, 2009, she underwent surgery for pancreatic cancer.

A CT scan for her November 8 2018 found cancerous nodules in her lungs. On December 21, Ginsburg underwent a left-lung lobectomy.

Now this one, again in the pancreas.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I would say she is holding out for the troops, there is no logical reason a woman with her age and her money would want to die sitting at the bench. It shows the level of hatred she and others have for the laws. They all think it is outdated and needs to be changed to their standards. To hear them talk about how honest and protecting they are of the constitution is enough to make a person puke. In her case she should have retired years ago.

She's a tough old bat who's been dying for decades. This is her 2nd bout with pancreatic cancer. I despise her opinions but admire her tenacity and will to survive. She's not retiring until she assumes room temperature, regardless of who is in the White House.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

I think she might survive this bout with cancer.

If there is such a thing as Karma, she will outlive Pat Robertson, who on at least one occasion suggested that Christians pray for the death of liberal supreme court justices.

Actually she died 3 weeks ago and they took her to area 51 to install animatronics so she will serve another 40 years.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

After various bouts of various cancers, my mom's 90 and smart as a professor... so I can't say anything.

Unless it's like a Stan Lee quote or something... " Stay thy hand, old enemy. "

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    Actually she died 3 weeks ago and they took her to area 51 to install animatronics so she will serve another 40 years.
    The people at area 51 are amateurs when it comes to animatronics. Everyone knows if you want the experts in the field, you go to the secret lab underneath Disneyland in Anaheim Ca.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    After various bouts of various cancers, my mom's 90 and smart as a professor... so I can't say anything.

Unless it's like a Stan Lee quote or something... " Stay thy hand, old enemy. "
    I know, my mom is 80 and drives her 2013 Mustang convertible all over West Michigan. She looks pretty young, too. She's never smoked, never worked in a toxic factory (my grandpa would have lived past 100 if he hadn't worked at the Rouge plant and had a cancerous kidney removed at age 79-he died when the other kidney gave up on him), never had more than one drink at a time, every once in a while. She has no real stress in life.