1. #1 Now it's Trump's fault that he's not aging like the other presidents. 
    The rabid left news media is sickening. Now Chris (Fredo) Cumomo is bitching about Trump still looking good! He's yapping that Trump looks the same now as when he was elected---that Trump isn't worrying enough. After all, W and Carter and their God Obama all aged more drastically when they were in office. I guess Fredo didn't figure out that maybe Trump knows what he's doing and works smart. Sometimes I feel like screaming when I read their stupid drivel.

Also it could have something to do with Trump never smoking, drinking or doing drugs. Maybe they should try it.

GO TRUMP

Chris (Fredo) Cuomo attacks Trump for not aging as fast as past presidents

Posted On 6:35 am August 24, 2019

Trump then, Trump now. Screenshot made from Fox News video.

CNN’s “Cuomo Prime Time” host Chris Cuomo dedicated his closing monologue Tuesday night to attacking President Trump’s consistent appearance over the past few years, arguing that the president hasn’t aged as quickly as his predecessors because he doesn’t care as much.

Blaring the chyron, “Trump should care more, sleep less,” Mr. Cuomo began his monologue by playing a clip of Mr. Trump recently telling reporters that “nothing keeps me up at night,” and compared it with a clip of former President Barack Obama telling Barbara Walters in 2008 that “there are a lot of things that keep me up at night.”

Mr. Cuomo stated, “Presidents should have a lot of heavy burdens that weigh on them, and yes, keep them up at night.” The host then showed photos of former Presidents Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton before and after they left the White House and how rapidly they had physically aged during that time.

http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

These people are so ridiculous, they should end each broadcast with a Woody Woodpecker laugh or a Porky Pig ‘That’s all folks!’ They are there to point and laugh at for me. They aren’t news, they are far-left propaganda peddling goons.