1. #1 Ilhan Omar Withdraws Support From Bill To Save The Earth After Learning Thatís Where 
    https://babylonbee.com/news/ilhan-om...here-israel-is

Ilhan Omar Withdraws Support From Bill To Save The Earth After Learning Thatís Where Israel Is

ďThis is, like, a learning process,Ē Ocasio-Cortez later told reporters. ďWhen I made the Green New Deal, I thought weather like storms and earthquakes were all caused by climate change, but now Iíve learned from Representative Omar that lots of that is actually from Jewish-controlled weather machines. So for the next version of the Green New Deal we will have to keep that in mind.Ē

Thereís where the CU machine went! So did they Hotwire it?
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    There are weather machines I've seen but it might just be a game object. I build simple games as a hobby to try and keep my mind from completely going vacation and I have a tracked weather machine model. After I finish waking up and my meds have kicked in I will render it and show what it looks like.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    It was a real project, something to do with the ionosphere and making it useful for radio band size reduction for our submarines and other things. There is lots of written information on the project but it has been scrapped, probably because they already have found the information we need to actually use if in the future. It is not nor was it intended to change the weather. It may have been a side effect

https://ibb.co/z7QVRT0

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

May the FORCE be with you!