1. #1 Moments ago Bernie Sanders rebuked supporters for cheering death of Koch brother. 
    link

applegrove (88,774 posts)

Moments ago Bernie Sanders rebuked supporters for cheering death of Koch brother.

CNN.

Leaders should be more mature than the voters, not less.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/bernie...eednt-do-that/

Crowd For Cheering David Koch’s Death: ‘We Needn’t Do That’

By Tommy Christopher at Mediaite

"SNIP.....

An audience member who identified himself as “Sam from St. Paul” told Sanders he wanted to ask about criminal justice, and said “Yesterday, oligarch David Koch passed away” to a robust cheer from many in the crowd.

“And we’re going to be dealing with his pollution and the radicalization of his politics, he’s made a killing off of the misery of other people, and I want to talk about retroactive justice,” he continued, and asked “How would you follow up for the victims of folks who are coming down in the future generations?”

“I don’t applaud, you know, the death of somebody. We needn’t do that,” Sanders said, to little discernible reaction from the crowd.

“I think what we can say is that the Koch brothers and other billionaires, because of this disastrous Citizens United Supreme Court decision, have been able to spend hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars to represent the wealthy and the powerful, and the fossil fuel industry, which is where the Koch brothers made a lot of their money,” Sanders added.

.....SNIP"

oldsoftie (1,978 posts)
    4. Well, here you get a post hidden for saying the same thing.
    "Retroactive justice". That's what they want and will do. THUGGERY towards anyone they disagree with or who are not appropriately sucked into their worldview.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    “I don’t applaud, you know, the death of somebody. We needn’t do that,” Sanders said, to little discernible reaction from the crowd.

And THAT tells you all you need to know
    about the Kook Left...
    May the FORCE be with you!