Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Now the host, Stetler(?) is saying his ear-mike malfunctioned and he didn't hear the guest ramble.

Which means the network is getting some major heat from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Now the host, Stetler(?) is saying his ear-mike malfunctioned and he didn't hear the guest ramble.

Which means the network is getting some major heat from somewhere.
    Here's the video of that segment:

The psychiatrist's part of it starts around the 3 minute mark. If you watch, just before he went on his rant Stelter responds with an agreeing noise to something the Psych guy had said. Then, after the craziest part of the rant, Stelter responded to something the Psych guy said with a question that refers very specifically to what had been said. While Stelter was off camera during the craziest part, at no time was there any comment or noise that indicated that anything was going wrong. Nor was there any indication from Stelter's in-studio guest that anything unusual had happened. So I think CNN's and Stelter's "explanation" is a total fabrication. Stelter heard the crazy claim and found Psych guy's rant entirely reasonable.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

I'm curious when that psychiatrist had a sit down one on one appointment with President Trump where he was able to come to his "scientific" conclusion.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dlr Pyro; 08-26-2019 at 09:44 PM.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    I'm curious when that psychiatrist had a sit down one on one appointment with President Trump where he was able to come to his "scientific" conclusion.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I don't think it's ethical for a doctor to diagnose someone he hasn't had a clinical interview with, including the various testing that is done by psychiatrists and psychologists.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't think it's ethical for a doctor to diagnose someone he hasn't had a clinical interview with, including the various testing that is done by psychiatrists and psychologists.
    It isn't ethical. But Trump is so Hitlerianly awful he's an exception.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech