1. #1 More Than 100 Vaping Youth Have Contracted Severe Lung Diseases 
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is reportedly investigation 153 possible cases of lung disease that may be associated with e-cigarettes and vaping. The sudden lung problems are primarily occuring amongst adolescents and young adults.

The Verge reports that the CDC is now investigating 153 cases of mysterious lung disease in young people that could be linked to e-cigarette use. The agency is investigating the diseases alongside 16 states where the incidents were reported between June 28 and August 20.

Those suffering from the illness stated that it started gradually, displaying symptoms including difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, and chest pain. Some also suffered from gastrointestinal illness such as vomiting, diarrhea, and severe fatigue. No one has died as a result of the unnamed illness but is being taken very seriously
    A latin term such as doofusi somkius dopoium

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...lung-diseases/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I gave up cigarettes in April, cold turkey. A lot of people recommended that I step it down with vaping. I can't stand the smell of the vape stuff. I used to buy smokes at the tobacco store, and people would be vaping in there and I hated that odor.