1. #1 O’Rourke Blames Guatemala Drought on Americans 
    Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke blamed the United States for the drought in Guatemala while speaking in South Carolina on Monday night.

The former Texas congressman participated in the College of Charleston's "Bully Pulpit" candidate series, where he blamed the United States for multiple events in Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras.

"With the people of Honduras and Guatemala and El Salvador, reduce violence in their home communities, violence which we are somewhat to blame for," O'Rourke said. "The civil wars that we have been involved in, the drug trade that we facilitated, the war on drugs that is militarized and hollowed out their civic institutions in their home countries."
    I think Beano is actually insane.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/orou...-on-americans/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Insane, Democrat, toemato, tahmahto.

Until the election results are finalized next November, I'm not counting this putz out. There's enough Hollywood money and push behind him (why I don't know, the legal weed in Cali, maybe?) even when he drops out, I could see him or his backers being dumb enough to run independently or push a write in campaign. It would be fruitless, much like the dress wearer himself, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!