Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Midland Texas shooters on the loose 
    Midland Police Facebook: “We believe there are two shooters in two separate vehicles. One suspect is believed to be at the Cinergy in Midland and the other is believed to be driving on Loop 250 in Midland. The two vehicles in question are: gold/white small Toyota truck and a USPS Postal Van. Please stay away from these areas and stay indoors.
    There are reports of an active shooter at the Home Depot in Odessa. For the safety of the public and law enforcement please stay away from the area and stay in your homes. We will update with more information as soon as possible.”
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

ANTIFA said they were going to do this but look for the MSM immediately blame Trump supporters and the NRA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

10 mins ago

ODESSA, Texas (AP) — Police say there are “multiple gunshot victims” in central Texas after one or more suspects opened fire.

The Midland, Texas, Police Department said Saturday that one of the suspects is believed to be driving a gold-colored vehicle and has a rifle. Authorities in Odessa, Texas, say the other shooter is believed to be driving a U.S. Postal Service vehicle.

Police in Odessa, say one or possibly two suspects hijacked the postal vehicle and was firing at random, hitting multiple people.

The University of Texas Permian Basin campus has gone into lock-down. There have been no reports of fatalities.

The Texas Department of Public Safety has urged residents to avoid major highways in the area, including Interstate 20.

ODESSA, Texas -- A gunman was shot and killed after opening fire at random in Midland-Odessa, Texas, on Saturday afternoon, according to the Midland Police Department.

Police said just after 5:30 local time that there was no continuing active shooter threat, saying the gunman had been killed at the Cinergy in Odessa. Police in Odessa said there were multiple people with gunshot wounds but not give a specific number.

An official with the Texas Department of Public Safety told ABC News that 13 people had been shot. That DPS official said a suspect was in custody, but it's not clear if that official was referring to a second suspect or the deceased gunman.

Midland Memorial Hospital said it has received six patients, including three in critical condition. There have been no reports of fatalities.

Odessa police said Saturday afternoon that they were looking for at least one suspect who was "driving around Odessa shooting at random people." That suspect had apparently hijacked a U.S. mail carrier truck. Police initially said that there could be a second suspect in a gold/white small Toyota truck; that possible second suspect's status is not clear.

I hope a red neck with a rifle in his truck (which should be just about everybody up there) takes him or them out.

In the car, I heard on the radio that the police got him, and he’s dead. White male in his 30’s.

A total of 21 people were shot and five were killed during a shooting Saturday afternoon in Odessa. Of the 21, there were three law enforcement officers. Seven victims are in critical condition, and two are in serious but stable condition, including a state trooper.

Odessa police chief Michael Gerke said one suspect was shot and killed at Cinergy movie theater in Odessa during the incident.

The Texas Department of Public Safety sent a release stating the incident began at approximately 3:13 p.m. during a traffic stop on a gold passenger vehicle on Interstate 20 westbound near mile marker 131.

Before the vehicle came to a complete stop, the suspect – a white male believed to be in his mid-30s – pointed a rifle toward the rear window of his car and fired several shots toward the DPS patrol unit. The unit was occupied by two troopers, and one was shot. The suspect fled the scene and continued to shoot motorists and others, including a Midland police officer and an Odessa police officer.

Earlier in the afternoon, the Midland Police Department reported there were a pair of active shooters in separate vehicles in Midland. It later reported there was only the one suspect who was shot and killed. Gerke said during the press conference, it was originally hard to determine because the suspect switched cars in Odessa – stealing a USPS carrier vehicle.

Active shooter incidents were also reported at Music City Mall, Midland Park Mall and Midland Memorial Hospital, but all were false, according to local police departments.

Remember ANTIFA said they were coming for Texas this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    ANTIFA said they were going to do this but look for the MSM immediately blame Trump supporters and the NRA.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Remember ANTIFA said they were coming for Texas this weekend.
    You seem desperate to pin this on ANTIFA. Why?

Death toll at 8

Authorities have identified the gunman who opened fire at random in the West Texas city of Odessa as 36-year-old Seth Aaron Ator.