1. #1 If Obama had some children 
    DC: 898 confirmed mumps cases among illegal aliens in ICE custody since last September

The job of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is to enforce immigration law and remove those who violate the laws. Nothing more, nothing less. But this past year, ICE was forced to become an ad hoc medical center to treat a highly contagious mumps outbreak, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Last week, the CDC published a report revealing that there were “a total of 898 confirmed and probable mumps cases in adult migrants detained in 57 facilities” since last September. In addition, 33 staff members contracted mumps as well.

From glancing at the news reporting on this CDC report, one would think that ICE simply exposed people to mumps, or at the very least fostered terrible conditions that led to the outbreak. But nobody is asking the obvious question: Why did the mumps outbreak begin in the first place, and where did it come from ?

As I warned in an exhaustive series on the threat of contagious diseases coming from Central America (here, here, here, and here), Honduras experienced a national mumps emergency right when the caravans began coming last September. The Honduran government declared a national health emergency over mumps. Shortly thereafter, the largest caravan left from the country, with thousands of migrants coming with no access to health care or sanitary conditions. Most of the caravans left from San Pedro Sula, a northern Honduran town that had 1,336 reported cases of mumps as of April. It doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure out where this is coming from.
    https://www.conservativereview.com/n...ast-september/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Mumps will only spread in this country to those who didn't get vaccinated, or adults my age and older who didn't have the actual disease as kids. I had it about a year before they invented the vaccine. I was sicker when I had the chicken pox, and they have a vaccine for that now, too.

Are the people sneaking across the border into the wide open welcoming arms of the left vaccinated ?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Mumps will only spread in this country to those who didn't get vaccinated, or adults my age and older who didn't have the actual disease as kids. I had it about a year before they invented the vaccine. I was sicker when I had the chicken pox, and they have a vaccine for that now, too.

With all the anti-vaxer nuts running around this could amount to many children and even some young adults.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys