1. #1 Charges won't be dropped for 'Straight Pride Parade' counterprotesters 
    link

Behind the Aegis (44,816 posts)

Charges won't be dropped for 'Straight Pride Parade' counterprotesters

Source: NBC News

A judge Tuesday denied almost every request to dismiss charges or ease bail for three dozen counterprotesters who were arrested at the Boston Straight Pride event on Saturday, despite prosecutors' requests, according to NBC’s Boston affiliate.

The counterprotesters, who outnumbered the parade crowd, accused the organizers of the event — billed as an opportunity to "embrace the vibrancy" of heterosexuality — of creating an atmosphere of violence toward the LGBTQ community.

Charges against those arrested included disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, though some were charged with assault and battery on a police officer.

The judge’s decision Tuesday was applauded by Boston’s police union.
    Ayanna Pressley @AyannaPressley

Join me right now in making a contribution. TY to the allies & accomplices who stood in the gap & laid their bodies on the line today in affront #LGBT hate march. To everyone feeling unseen & vulnerable today...we got you. Equitable outrage. Our destinies & freedoms are tied.

https://twitter.com
    /BlackAndPinkBos/status/1167869199848329216 …

Black & Pink Boston @BlackAndPinkBos

Replying to @BlackAndPinkBos

Please consider throwing a bit to the protest bail fund:
    https://fundrazr.com/61YIs8?ref=ab_7...lAs7ZU6lUcHlAs
    It will help get people out as quickly as possible, and any money not used will be split between the @MassBailFund and @Boston_GLASS (community support by/for QTPOC youth)

5:30 PM - Aug 31, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

2,010 people are talking about this

Read more: https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...sters-n1049551

Jack*sses think that if they label their beliefs 'righteous' for no reason than it is what they want that they can do as they wish no matter how violent they are. It's getting what they want by any means necessary is what matters.

The perverts think that if anyone doesn't agree and celebrate their perversions that they are 'inciting violence', but it is the perverts intolerance to anyone who doesn't agree with them is what is causing what little violence there is against them.

Act like unhinged violent thugs and you WILL get some pushback.

It's also further PROOF that Democrat politicians and leaders CONDONE and ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE if it is used against those they hate.
    kimbutgar (11,134 posts)
    5. Is this a mf45 judge?
    link

Behind the Aegis (44,816 posts)

Out-of-control judge had a lawyer arrested for defending the 'Straight Pride' protestors

A judge had a lawyer arrested for reading case law in court as she was trying to defend her clients who were protesting Straight Pride.

This past weekend, 36 demonstrators were arrested while protesting the Straight Pride Parade in Boston.

Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins said that prosecutors used their discretion to perform “triage” on the cases – they moved that many of the charges be dropped in order to protect people’s First Amendment free speech rights.

But Judge Richard Sinnott rejected even the prosecutors’ requests to drop charges and upheld charges on all 36 of the arrested demonstrators. He even set bail for some that prosecutors said didn’t need bail.

more...
    It was unusual to say the least, but now Sinnott sent attorney Susan Church to jail for contempt of court as she tried to read case law that contradicted the judge’s decision.

“All I was trying to do is to read the law to the court, and I was summarily arrested, handcuffed, brought down to the holding cell, held there for hours,” said Church.

She “sat there wondering if I was going to jail that night, whether I’d be able to see my children at dinner that night, what I was going to do about my work and my clients, simply for advocating for my client.”
    Meaning she didn't agree with the judge, wouldn't stop talking, and thought she was entitled to be rude and belligerent because she didn't agree and thought SHE was right and the judge was wrong. Typical jack*ss.

sheshe2 (58,002 posts) 1. That judge should be tossed off the bench!

Right. He isn't a leftist tool and only leftist tools are qualified to be judges. /s
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

So let me get this straight... (no pun intended) A straight pride parade creates an atmosphere of violence toward the LGBTQ community, so said LGBTQ community shows up uninvited with hate and violence, gets arrested and then bitches that the charges aren’t being dropped. Cuckoo... Cuckoo...

On edit: I heard that many arrested were antifa. Those little darlings weren’t mentioned anywhere in the article. Go figure.
    Last edited by Tecate; 09-07-2019 at 02:10 PM.

First Amendment free speech protection does not extend to attacking police officers, resisting arrest, or initiating violence against people of differing moral or political views.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

This just goes to show ( once again ) that no one on the Left has a sense of humor and they want to make EVERYTHING as serious as a heart attack ( I've had number of those, and they are serious ).
    The Dave Chapell special proved that too. Critics gave Dave 30%, the Audience gave him 99%. And still the Left thinks that everyone thinks like they do ( !!!!!!!!!!!???????)

My God, Leftists have become the androids from BLADERUNNER , they can't handle their emotions and strike out at everything and everyone who upsets them in the slightest way.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Yet again leftist drones show they care more for the lawless than the lawful. And you can bet that, if the roles were reversed, the hypocritical DUmbasses would be praising the judge who made this rulling.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.