1. #1 Wait! What? How'd I miss this?! Liberty University scrutinized over fuel contract wit 
    link

They keep throwing things against the wall hoping something will stick. Instead it all goes **splat** and runs down the wall soiling those that threw it.

Roland99 (44,497 posts)

Wait! What? How'd I miss this?! Liberty University scrutinized over fuel contract with Pentagon

Liberty University scrutinized over fuel contract with Pentagon

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...uration-report
    A company owned by Liberty University has a contract with the Pentagon to provide jet fuel.

The contract was scrutinized on Thursday after The Daily Beast reported that it was signed shortly after President Trump's inauguration. Trump has close ties to the university's president and delivered a commencement speech there in 2017.

The Defense Department signed a contract to buy jet fuel from Freedom Aviation, which is wholly owned by the university, in May 2017, according to the publication, and has since bought more than $400,000 worth of fuel from the company.

In a statement, Freedom Aviation President Andrew Wallace told The Hill that the Daily Beast's story was "misleading."

I donít care how long the contract has been in place. Wtf?

CDerekGo (439 posts)

1. Freedom Aviation

How much does anyone want to bet that contract was signed immediately after the Inauguration, which was a handshake deal when Falwell, Jr 'endorsed' Dump?

Wondering what the mark-up Freedom Aviation has over market rates compared to other Fuel Companies? Anyone have ability to compare?

FBaggins (19,012 posts)

2. Your second paragraph illustrates why there probably isn't an issue here

Freedom Aviation is the only remaining FBO at the Lynchburg airport. If you're going to fly out of LYH, you're going to buy fuel from them. I know the Blue Angels did a show there in 2016 along with multiple other military aircraft. $400k in fuel would probably just cover that show.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

FBaggins (19,012 posts)

2. Your second paragraph illustrates why there probably isn't an issue here

Freedom Aviation is the only remaining FBO at the Lynchburg airport. If you're going to fly out of LYH, you're going to buy fuel from them. ...
    I see that kind of squashed the thread. Funny how a dose of truth does that.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech