1. #1 Raiders Cut Antonio Brown Before He Ever Plays for Team 
    The Oakland Raiders released disgruntled star receiver Antonio Brown on Saturday before he ever played a game for the team.

The Raiders made the move just hours after Brown requested his release in the latest turn in a dramatic first summer with the team.

Brown was upset about his latest team fine over an outburst at practice at general manager Mike Mayock. That fine allowed the Raiders to void more than $29 million in guarantees over the next two years in Brown’s contract.

Oakland instead decided to cut ties entirely. The Raiders had been counting heavily Brown after trading a third and fifth-round pick to Pittsburgh for the game’s most prolific receiver in March. They also gave him a new three-year contract worth $50.1 million that now is void following the release.
    I'm was a long time Raider fan, several years before the first Super Bowl. I think other teams that are as desperate might have signed him if Oakland. At least it saves the Raiders $30 million or so.

Brown was signed by the Patriots today. (Sorry i didn't save that url)

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...lays-for-team/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Heard this morning that the Raiders cut him. By mid afternoon, the Pats signed him. Good luck with that prima Donna. Somehow he'll be unhappy there too. No well wishes on that crybaby.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Yeah, New England's play-designs aren't favorable to springing guys along the sidelines. Crybabies who run out of bounds at the first sign of trouble.

And now he's being sued for sexual assault.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.