1. #1 David Hogg speaks from his a$$h0le 
    David Hogg: Today’s Mass Shootings Stem from America’s ‘Indigenous Mass Shootings’ and ‘White Supremacy’

Friday on MSNBC’s All In, March for Our Lives co-founder David Hogg discussed what he believed was the origin of mass shootings in the United States.

Hogg said, “I think it comes down to reckoning with our history and our history of white supremacy in the United States.
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...ite-supremacy/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Don't know if I'll live to see it but there is something about this little creep that makes me think he will be very dangerous sometime in the future.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Don't know if I'll live to see it but there is something about this little creep that makes me think he will be very dangerous sometime in the future.

idk about that. He has dangerous views, but I don't think he'll be able to get any reputable party to back him.

The Republicans obviously would want nothing to do with him, and he burned his bridges with the Democrats when he openly criticized Pelosi.

He really is the new Cindy Sheehan: Someone who the Dems figured they could use/ exploit as a figurehead to push some of their twisted agenda through shallow emotional appeals, only to then drop him like a hot potato when he got too big for his britches and started causing problems for the Democrat establishment.
    He's now just begging for attention, to expand his fifteen minutes of fame just a little longer.

Is he going to go Full Dolezal for his next act? He lost his usefulness a year ago, and was discarded by the MSM, just like they did to LaSheehan after she failed in her purpose.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Voted "Most likely to be shoved out of a spaceship airlock."

Friday on MSNBC’s All In, March for Our Lives co-founder David Hogg discussed what he believed was the origin of mass shootings in the United States.

Hogg said, “I think...
    No you don't. Therein lies part of the problem. The other part is more people who do not think listen to you. Fortunately, your 15 minutes seems to have run out.

However, I could see him snapping and going postal (or trying to) on Republican officials or conservative big names. Or possibly on Dem officials for not backing "The Cause". There is a great deal of anger issues in there that haven't been dealt with. Don't know the source of those, but they are in there.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Clearly the 2nd Amendment is majorly flawed... Someone forgot to add the clause stating; Unless David Hogg and Beto decide that it no longer exists.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Is he going to go Full Dolezal for his next act? He lost his usefulness a year ago, and was discarded by the MSM, just like they did to LaSheehan after she failed in her purpose.
    Sheehan (Whom I recall one of the DUmmies once claimed was the spiritual reincarnation of the Greek goddess Demeter) was dumped by the MSM and the left as a whole when she tried running for Pelosi's House seat.
    Like I said earlier, when the crying "Victims" that the Dems try and use as figureheads get too big for their britches and start causing problems for the Democrat establishment (ESPECIALLY Pelosi herself), the Left dumps them and allows them to fade into obscurity.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    Sheehan (Whom I recall one of the DUmmies once claimed was the spiritual reincarnation of the Greek goddess Demeter) was dumped by the MSM and the left as a whole when she tried running for Pelosi's House seat.
    Like I said earlier, when the crying "Victims" that the Dems try and use as figureheads get too big for their britches and start causing problems for the Democrat establishment (ESPECIALLY Pelosi herself), the Left dumps them and allows them to fade into obscurity.
    Ah, the good old days with the ditch bitch Cindy Sheehan. Standing in a ditch with her was one of Wee Willie Pitt's proudest moments.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Ah, the good old days with the ditch bitch Cindy Sheehan. Standing in a ditch with her was one of Wee Willie Pitt's proudest moments.
    Once Obama was elected, the proggies suddenly forgot how anti-war they were under Bush. How many regimes did Obama topple? Nobody on the left said crap. *crickets*