1. #1 I feel like the struggle to resist frump has succeeded and is over. We won. 
    link

lindysalsagal (11,197 posts)

I feel like the struggle to resist frump has succeeded and is over. We won.

Not saying I have any scientific proof: I feel like the morons who identify with the orangutan are never gonna change, and so the struggle is over. We've won the independent vote, and now, it's just a matter of time: The voters who sat out 2016 have learned their lesson. They'll vote for the dem no matter what. Frump's idiots will either vote for him or stay home.

Struggle over.

It's gonna take years to undo the damage, but, he's toast, he knows it. He's acting like he knows it. His white house staff are leaking that he's mentally compromised: That's his out: It's not that he's a loser: It's that he's sick and old and senile. Gottit.

Either way, he's just going through the motions: There is no press secretary. There are no press briefings, because he's not really the president and he's not really running anything. He's just walking out the clock.
    JI7 (75,052 posts)

2. disagree. the problem has always been the corruption and cheating

and that is still a problem right now. look at barr.
    Yes, he's a problem all right. He's going after liberal and deep state corruption and crime. And liberals know what and who they are and don't like it that he's going after them.
    lapfog_1 (21,923 posts)

4. we are going to need the Presidency, the house, and 67 senators

to finally execute what I call the "giant undo"

We are going to have to impeach every judge the orange blob nominated and got the bullshit Senate to confirm, starting with the two he put on the SCOTUS.

We don't need cause... just the votes.

And that is very unlikely to happen... but I will hold out hope.

Until we do, we will live with the legacy of a idiot president for a generation or more.

"We don't need cause, just the votes" says it all. Jack*sses think that they are going to get their way.....Not because they win elections or there's high crimes or misdemeanors but BECAUSE they WANT it and they're willing to destroy anyone who DARES get in their way. One would think they would have learned something by now but they are such hateful, racist, arrogant, intolerant, narcissists that they think they can do whatever they want.

mopinko (53,753 posts) 9. i get the same feeling.

it's like how at first no one would call him a liar.
    now they are finally saying out loud that he has no marbles. we all know it's true.

trouble is, he was never in charge. whoever is running this show is and will be running this show until we shut it down.

but i think once the hearings are up and running, it will go downhill for him fast. i suspect at that point the kids will indeed trundle him off to a nice quiet place.

i am good w hearings until 11/20, and taking every one of these crooks out. it will take at least that long just to get through all the evidence of all the crimes.
    LOL. Jack*sses think that because they have no problem shouting their vile hatred over and over again that EVERYONE agrees with them. Loud and vile doesn't equal majority.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Pipedream. The National-numbers aren't there for them.

There's already quite a bit of talk about Dems having a 'brokered Convention' next Summer. And it's still this Summer.

Their candidates just suck. The President deserves great credit for that.

Wrong DUmbass. Trump is still your President.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

We've won the independent vote,
    Seriously?? The independents are all for slavery reparations, student loan forgiveness, "free" healthcare for illegals, decriminalizing illegal immigration, extending the franchise to the Boston bomber (and 16-year olds,) medical debt forgiveness, forcing people to give up meat, eliminating air travel (for the masses, not the elite,) packing the Supreme Court, and all of their other nutty schemes? When did that happen?

Remember when the DUmmies were claiming that their "blue wave" was going to win back The Senate in 2018? Didn't happen.

And with all of the Dems trying to out-lefty each other in the primaries they are pushing more indies to Trump in 2020.

Someone needs to save this for the first Wednesday of November 2020.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Scum like teh DUmmies would willingly
    destroy the rule of law just to get rid
    of Trump.

All Americans need to carefully think thru
    what voting for the Dems will mean.

There is no "Free Lunch". And do you
    really want this country crawling with
    "undocumented aliens"? Do you??
    May the FORCE be with you!

In what Bong-Fueled Universe does DU-Moron lindysalsagal believe this happened? Trump got 2 good justices confirmed to the USSC and scores more to other Federal courts. Trump got some of the useless regulatory burden off the US economy and it has soared.

I think it very likely Trump will be reelected and likely that the Rs will regain the majority in the House and and a couple more to their majority in the Senate.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Ann View Post
    Seriously?? The independents are all for slavery reparations, student loan forgiveness, "free" healthcare for illegals, decriminalizing illegal immigration, extending the franchise to the Boston bomber (and 16-year olds,) medical debt forgiveness, forcing people to give up meat, eliminating air travel (for the masses, not the elite,) packing the Supreme Court, and all of their other nutty schemes? When did that happen?
    Its very simple in a way. First they convince themselves that they are better than most of the people in America , smarter, more informed and more " ENLIGHTENED ". Next they find other people who think just like they do, and they create a bubble where they only come in contract with the like minded. After a while ( which isn't very long ) they believe that the majority of people in America think just like they do. If you go to places deep in the more well to do parts of many urban areas, or places where people going to ,or working at large colleges, you'll find this a lot.

We also have the media ( television , movies and MSM ) telling them every day ( Liberals/ Progressives/ Leftists) that the whole country believes as they do.

But we know it doesn't.

That's why they scream bloody murder when they lose an election ( THEY CHEATED !!! ) because they wrap themselves up in the warmth of lies rather then face the cold unknown.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.