1. #1 Blue Angels/Red Arrows Air show 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Pretty Cool today...

By Gloria Lloyd
    News Editor
    glorialloyd@callnewspapers.com

The Spirit of St. Louis Air Show happening in St. Louis County this weekend is one of only three air shows worldwide that will feature the U.S. Navy Blue Angels and the Royal Air Force Red Arrows.

We were there today and watched at the "cheap"
    seats. In other words, parking lot near the airport.

We also were there on Saturday for a while and watched
    them practice on Friday.

I have some pics and vids I will upload tomorrow.

We saw better stuff today than when we lived
    down in the Pensacola area.
    May the FORCE be with you!

It was such a nice weekend, started Thursday when we were working in the back yard and saw the Blue Angels arriving---spotted them flying in formation in the direction of the Spirit of St Louis airport---one used for private aircraft. Currently a bunch of local residents are complaining because military jets have been refueling there and making too much noise.

Our vantage spots were great---right in the flight line for their return to the airport. Friday during their practice session they flew so low and directly over us that we could easily read the USNavy on the underside of the planes. Today there were some power lines where we stood and they flew so low that it seemed they were going to collide.

The Brits, the Red Arrows from the RAF (Royal Air Force) were awesome. It's been a great weekend.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Very Pro Military, sorry Libtards...

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    It was such a nice weekend, started Thursday when we were working in the back yard and saw the Blue Angels arriving---spotted them flying in formation in the direction of the Spirit of St Louis airport---one used for private aircraft. Currently a bunch of local residents are complaining because military jets have been refueling there and making too much noise.
    Those residents need to be reminded that jet noise is the sound of freedom.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post

Exactly!!!

When I first moved to the Detroit area, I lived out by Selfridge ANG base and they had an airshow. Me and my neighbors were able to see it all from our parking lot. They had the Blue Angels there at least once.

Now my church is almost next door to the base. It can be loud during Tuesday night Bible Study, for some reason, but it's pretty quiet on Sunday mornings.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post

They're complaining in the "West County Journal", which basically is a conservative Republican oriented publication. Our main paper is the St Louis Post-Dispatch, which is a vile liberal rag with anti-Trump screeds throughout the paper, from the front page editorializing to the women's section. The main differences between the two papers is the Journal allows publication of opinions from all sides. The larger Post-Dispatch only allows the liberal POV.

Many of the good residents near us reminded those complainers of your comment---that it's the sound of freedom.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"