1. #1 UCLA prof: ‘I don’t see the Second Amendment as absolute, 
    A University of California-Los Angeles professor is calling not only for gun control but also “qualifications” to freedom of speech in order to combat mass shootings fueled by racism, a phenomenon he says has only come to light since President Donald Trump’s election.

UCLA professor Douglas Kellner states that until just two years ago, “all of the previous shootings were rather divorced from sociopolitical factors,” claiming that while mass shootings occurred in the past, they were the results of “individual crises of young men,” having to do with things such as family life or school trouble, in an interview published by the university.

Kellner asserts that the phenomenon of mass shootings motivated by racist ideas is largely isolated to instances occurring since Trump's election.

The toxicity of gun culture has created a new factor that we have never seen before, that was a major factor in the last few shootings, and that was the election of Donald Trump, and in particular, Trump’s rhetoric [on immigrants],” Kellner said, adding “there haven’t been particular racist school shootings before, or acts of domestic terrorism.”
    https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=13679
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

The guy teaches education, Germanic languages and, wait for it, gender studies...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    The guy teaches education, Germanic languages and, wait for it, gender studies...

Gender studies must mean something different from what I studied in college.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post

What you're saying is he doesn't live in reality. Of course he may not be aware of this. The best approach available is to STFU. Just get back in that 25 year old Volvo station and head back to campus where you can at least fake competency.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Gender studies must mean something different from what I studied in college.
    I'll admit I did some serious gender studies of Penthouse magazine.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

Unless you are a federal judge deciding a federal case, what you "see" is irrelevant, Professor. And even then, what you "see" should be supported by the Constitution itself before it becomes relevant.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Just like SJWs want the whole world to just like the campus they live, or did live on, this professor wants the rest of the country to be just like the college he works at and lives on; Speech Codes and Gun Free Zones.
    Most likely this guy never left school or, worked out in the private sector ( degree in Gender Studies, not likely ).

He never had to deal with the real world his whole life, now he thinks he knows best because he lives outside of it.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 09-16-2019 at 02:46 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    Professor Kellner May hold classes titles as Germanic Languages and Gender Studies, but the content of his classes obviously covers Prevarication, Butt Hurt Self Awareness and Vindication for the Stuff That Happened in High School.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk