Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 Biden: Those Who Like Their Health Care ‘Can Keep It’ 
    Senior Member Banacek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Connecticut
    Posts
    13,076
    During Thursday’s Democratic presidential debate, 2020 Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden vowed that under his healthcare plan, “the 160 million people who like their health care now, they can keep it.”
    I think Biden needs to be fitted with one of those sporty jackets that tie in the back. He would then be admitted as a guest in The Sponge Rubber Rooms Hotel for an extended stay.

    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...e-can-keep-it/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

    1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer SVPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    12,280
    Where have I heard that line before?

    I didn't lose my health plan due to OhBummer!Care, but the changes to my company healthplan to make it OhBummer!Care compliant cost me a couple thousand a year. Basically I got annual raises that OhBummer!Care ate up.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

    BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

    "Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Where have I heard that line before?

    I didn't lose my health plan due to OhBummer!Care, but the changes to my company healthplan to make it OhBummer!Care compliant cost me a couple thousand a year. Basically I got annual raises that OhBummer!Care ate up.
    It’s like a shit sandwich food trailer that delivers! They’ll bring a $3000 deductible right to your door, but you don’t know what’s good for you, and it’s all free!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Tecate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Where have I heard that line before?

    I didn't lose my health plan due to OhBummer!Care, but the changes to my company healthplan to make it OhBummer!Care compliant cost me a couple thousand a year. Basically I got annual raises that OhBummer!Care ate up.
    We could make a whole other thread just on this. It sounds like your situation is exactly what happened to us. Let me tell you how great it is that you used to have excellent medical insurance, and now you don’t... And these people said it with a straight face. Unbelievable!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    27,699
    See, Obama decided that the best way to get coverage for the 15% who had no coverage was to screw up the coverage for the remaining 85%.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer SVPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    12,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    We could make a whole other thread just on this. It sounds like your situation is exactly what happened to us. Let me tell you how great it is that you used to have excellent medical insurance, and now you don’t... And these people said it with a straight face. Unbelievable!
    What told of above was at an employer that left Silicon Valley in 2017 (and I found a new job in 2016). My benefits were basically the same for what I need - e.g. I don't need abortion coverage - but the employee contribution deduction from my paychecks went up every year as the plan became OhBummer!Care-compliant over the few years between passage of the cynically named Affordable Care Act it the ACA coming into full force. Basically those increases in employee contribution deductions ate up my annual raises.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

    BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

    "Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer SVPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    12,280
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    See, Obama decided that the best way to get coverage for the 15% who had no coverage was to screw up the coverage for the remaining 85%.
    Making everybody equal ... in misery.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

    BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

    "Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •