1. #1 Trump says his DOJ should 'rescue' Brett Kavanaugh 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh brother, here we go again...

By Kate Sullivan, CNN
    Updated 5:16 PM ET, Sun September 15, 2019

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump called on his Justice Department Sunday to "rescue" Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh after The New York Times published an excerpt of a new book detailing sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh that he has previously denied.

The excerpt from "The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation," written by Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly, revisits an allegation raised during the Supreme Court justice's confirmation process in 2018. That allegation from Deborah Ramirez accused Kavanaugh of exposing himself to her at a party when he was a freshman at Yale, according to an account published in The New Yorker. Kavanaugh has repeatedly denied the allegation.
    What a bunch of Fucktards...

Several Democratic presidential candidates were quick to weigh in Sunday, with some calling for Kavanaugh's impeachment from the high court.

California Sen. Kamala Harris, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, tweeted Kavanaugh should be impeached.

"I sat through those hearings. Brett Kavanaugh lied to the U.S. Senate and most importantly to the American people," Harris wrote. "He was put on the Court through a sham process and his place on the Court is an insult to the pursuit of truth and justice."

Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro also called for Kavanaugh's impeachment and for an investigation into the latest allegation. "Congress should review the failure of the Department of Justice to properly investigate the matter," Castro said.

Go screw yourselves Libtards.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

How many times are these scum
    going to try this shit???

CNN is not reporting any details of the accusation and has not independently corroborated the account. The Times on Sunday evening published an Editor's Note to its original story saying the female victim declined to be interviewed, and her friends told the authors she does not recall the incident.

LINK

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

LINK
    Until they realize it doesn't work, which given moonbat learning abilities, anywhere from 50-100.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

The way House Dems have been abusing their power against Trump and his Administration and appointees, I think the DOJ should defend the harassed and slandered people. It should not be necessary, but House Dems have made it so.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Now this story is getting the light shined on
    it as it should.

Leftist scum.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

LINK
    Still beating that dead horse. Pretty sad.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Still beating that dead horse. Pretty sad.
    It just might be sad for the Dems. I think the American citizens are bright enough to see through their disgusting tactics. The other night SR and I were eating at a barbecue joint and saw a group of youths, probably high school age. One of them was wearing a "RESIST" t-shirt. Now if a conservative had a MAGA hat, he would be subject to ridicule or a beating. But this little brat ran around the restaurant with the stupid "resist" shirt and no one bothered him. I guess Republicans aren't as aggressive as the Dems and their leader Joe "Corn Pop" Biden.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I actually saw a Trump bumpersticker a couple of days ago. First one this year, maybe the first one ever. It was on a you'd-be-crazy-to-mess-with-this truck, .

I think the Dems may be far enough into their echo chamber that they really do not realize the degree to which many Americans have seen through their shtick. I'm working hard to remember that it's 2019, not 2020, but I think it very possible that the Dems could find themselves on the painful end of a 1964-like drubbing.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    These alleged stories reek not only of desperation, but from embellishment and exaggeration over time.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I actually saw a Trump bumpersticker a couple of days ago. First one this year, maybe the first one ever. It was on a you'd-be-crazy-to-mess-with-this truck, .

I think the Dems may be far enough into their echo chamber that they really do not realize the degree to which many Americans have seen through their shtick. I'm working hard to remember that it's 2019, not 2020, but I think it very possible that the Dems could find themselves on the painful end of a 1964-like drubbing.
    I saw an RV driving up I-95 covered in Trump 2020 signs and flags. The trailer it was towing as well. Last night I saw a Yang 2020 bumper sticker and today in Myrtle Beach I saw a Tulsi 2020 billboard.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.