Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Sounds like it could have been Obama's father.
    And his mother Tootsie Pop
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I wonder if Biden has a clue how
    stupid this story makes him look???

May the FORCE be with you!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    As a brief aside, I frequently am asked at my trivia shows where the hell I come up with questions. A couple weeks ago, asked something about Sharpies. Coming this week, a Corn Pops question.

I can invoke politics without the questions actually being political.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Biden Lands Coveted Corn Pops Endorsement Deal

Babylon Bee, of course:

In what's being called a game-changer for the 2020 Democratic primary, Joe Biden has landed the coveted endorsement of Corn Pops cereal.

After Biden claimed he stood up to a gang leader named*CornPop armed with a razor, Kellogg's quickly signed Biden to a multi-million-dollar contract. Biden will appear on cereal boxes and in TV spots. The Corn Pops logo will appear prominently in future Biden campaign stops and on the side of his bus. He'll also wear a CornPops blazer while giving speeches.

"Gotta have my pops!" Biden says in a new commercial before launching into a long-winded recollection of the incident. He goes on and on about CornPop and how he brought peace to the gang-ridden land of Delaware back in the 1890s with the help of President Ben Franklin and Canada. "Eating Corn Pops is all part of a balanced breakfast for a man who brings peace and harmony to the land like me."

"Before I set out on the rough campaign trail each and every morning, I make sure to have a bowl of Corn Pops to keep my mind sharp," Biden says before smiling and taking a bite of the Pops. "Oopsy-daisy!" he says sheepishly as his teeth fall into the cereal bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    As a brief aside, I frequently am asked at my trivia shows where the hell I come up with questions. A couple weeks ago, asked something about Sharpies. Coming this week, a Corn Pops question.

I can invoke politics without the questions actually being political.
    I think Corn Pops had the most anonymous cartoon-mascot of any cereal. All I can picture in my head is a beaver. That might be a good trivia-question. I probably haven't eaten Corn Pops since the 60's. The consistency and the taste just wasn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    I think Corn Pops had the most anonymous cartoon-mascot of any cereal. All I can picture in my head is a beaver. That might be a good trivia-question. I probably haven't eaten Corn Pops since the 60's. The consistency and the taste just wasn't there.
    Off hand, I think they have been through a few mascots over the years, and just dumped the cartoons all together during the "cartoons on cereal are making kids fat" era.

Personally, I liked them as a kid and still do.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Gangs in 1962 were not quite what gangs are today. I wouldn't necessarily say Biden is lying. He might be lying, but he might be telling a true story that seems like a more dangerous situation than it would be seen as today.

I wonder if Corn Pop was a Jet or a Shark?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Gangs in 1962 were not quite what gangs are today. I wouldn't necessarily say Biden is lying. He might be lying, but he might be telling a true story that seems like a more dangerous situation than it would be seen as today.

I wonder if Corn Pop was a Jet or a Shark?
    Flipped by Tucker Carlson's show for a few minutes last night, and he claimed he'd show a clip of Corn Pop. Naturally, it was a clip of West Side Story.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Actually the first mascot was Woody Woodpecker (1959-1967). After that Corn Pops became Sugar Pops and mascot was changed to Sugar Pops Pete, a prarie dog dressed as a cowboy.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.