1. #1 Dead people not only can vote, but can get free medical care 
    Illinois clearly is the pioneer in the not yet existent deceased rights movement, which I have heard is having trouble with turnout for its rallies. But if the dead ever do rise from their graves in a zombie apocalypse, as so often dramatized on cable television, they will no doubt demand that other states follow the lead of Illinois.

An audit by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services' Office of Inspector General, or OIG, found Illinois spent $4.6 million on Medicaid coverage for dead people.

From October 2015 to September 2017, Illinois made 84 insurance payments for 80 deceased individuals that the state did not recover, according to OIG's audit. The state now owes the federal government $3.2 million the portion of the $4.6 million Illinois received from the federal health department.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...s0oUQg.twitter
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Illinois said it was technical errors. I can see that. Computer systems on the state level are messed up. We got one in 2014 that totally messed everything up for years. We are still fixing the payment errors and the current governor plans to replace it in 5 years (I'm not going through that again, I will transfer out of CFS or retire by that time).