1. #1 Joe Walsh: GOP is a 'cult' and Trump a 'would-be dictator' 
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ld-be-dictator
    BY REBECCA KLAR - 09/16/19 12:18 PM EDT
    Joe Walsh: GOP is a 'cult' and Trump a 'would-be dictator']

Former Rep. Joe Walsh (Ill.), one of three Republicans challenging President Trump in 2020, called the GOP a "cult" and the president a "would-be dictator" as he denounced the decision to scrap primaries in some states.

“I’ve given up on the Republican Party, the Republican Party is a cult, right. They no longer stand for ideals. The Republican Party right now is all about washing their leaders' feet every day, that’s what they do,” Walsh said Monday on CNN.

“We’re going to take our campaign directly to Republican voters — and I’ll add in all 50 states. We’re gonna campaign in all 50 states, we’re gonna campaign in South Carolina, Arizona, Nevada and Kansas, because I believe if we let these Republican voters know that the president of the United States just took away their right to vote they’ll march on the headquarters of their state parties to get that right to vote back,” he said.

State party officials have said the canceled primaries in several states including South Carolina and Arizona are an effort to save costs and use that money for other races.

State parties of the same political party as the incumbent president have canceled nominating processes in the past.
    My uninformed opinion is that cancelling primaries is not a good thing, BUT the primaries in California are part of a larger statewide, state-paid, election. That said, the decisions to cancel were made by the parties of the several states, not by the national R party, and not by President Trump.

All in all, I really do not see how Walsh thinks calling the Republican Party a "cult" is going to win him Republican votes, even from fellow Never-Trumpers. Walsh's goal, as best I understand it, is to siphon off enough votes from Trump so that the Dem - whoever he or she is - will win. Because I do not think Walsh so deluded as to think he has any chance of becoming President. With that being his goal, insulting the people whose votes he wants to divert seems to be a self-defeating move.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a moron.
    May the FORCE be with you!

If he's giving up on the Republican party, why is he running for the nomination? Why not run as an independent? (because the only thing R's and D's agree on is that independent and third parties are bad for them, and they work together make it nearly impossible to make a dent in the election unless you run as a D or R)

The cancelled primaries are actually to Walsh and the other two "candidates" advantage, because Trump's nomination is a 99.99% certainty. if those primaries were held, the three also rans would just get their butts handed to them, and have to face the facts that they are tilting at windmills.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

All 3 are establishment RINO's because if they were so concerned about the Republican Party then they would have run in 2008, 2012, or 2016 but Trump ran and won and is upsetting the apple cart on politics(which is why both sides are attacking him).
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.