1. #1 Charlie Kirk vs Mob of Kavanaugh Protesters (Video) 
    I don't get it?

It's not like any of these uh, women need to worry about being sexually harassed!

These are the same people that would take your firearms if they could.

https://twitter.com/ARedPillReport/s...55933899223040
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yikes!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Wow, they're shrill, hurts my ears to listen. Also makes me ashamed to be a woman. They not only don't believe in the presumption of innocence, they don't know how to be reasonable and think.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

We have GM strikers to deal with here, not protestors.

I am amazed to see pickets in front of 2 factories that were completely shut down in the last year-the Hamtramck plant and the Warren Power Train plant.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    The Unions are responsible for all the high cost of any business in the US, they cost us thousands of dollars more for a vehicle or a structure of any kind. Why, because someone is being overpaid for what they do and the person that strong armed the business to get the money is stuffing his pockets with most of that money. They have forced people to pay them when the person does not wish to be a union person and the government helped to perform that crime, until recently it was stopped. This morning one woman was crying on TV that she had two back surgeries because of the job she does, it would seem to me she should find a different job. If you want to work and make a living it don't have to be a union job. I have known some people that worked union and they were no prize when it came to being good workers. Jobs are stretched out longer so they can suck more money from the people paying for it. It's just a bad thing and I'm sure if you could look at the hourly wage for all these people striking you would be surprised at how greedy they are, they are spoiled and will be the first to go on assistance because they don't want to work unless they make all that money. I don't sympathy for them

In Florida I think the teachers unions have ruined the schools. A former neighbor was a teacher---dumber than a box of rocks. Yet she always griped about the school and she was paid. After dealing with her in the neighborhood board, I realized that she probably wasn't worth whatever she was paid. I heard lots of stories from her about teachers doing things that would have been fire-able in any other industry, but were kept on, paid the same salary, and relegated to filing stuff in the office.

The unions are fine in principle, protect workers from harsh treatment from the employers, but perhaps protect too much. We know someone who is a flight attendant who takes an extraordinary amount of time off for what would be minor health problems in a non-union job. She gets by with her stuff because of the union. That's going too far. Nice person, but spoiled by the union.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

that blonde with glasses at the beginning of the video was like Miss Piggy come to life...
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    that blonde with glasses at the beginning of the video was like Miss Piggy come to life...
    Triggly Puff's sister:

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech