1. #1 Local high school teacher says her car was stolen by student 
    A Southwestern High School teacher says her car was stolen from the school parking lot by a student and is accusing the school district and police of not doing anything.

Special Education teacher Mary Toth spoke exclusively to Fox 66/NBC 25 News.

Toth says on August 13th the student was supposed to be helping her clean her classroom. She says she left her purse in the classroom when she stepped out. She says when she returned, she later discovered that money and keys were stolen from her purse.

She says the student then stole her 2015 Chevy Malibu from the back parking lot. She says minutes after her car was stolen, she looked at surveillance video with four other administrators and they all identified the student. But nearly one month later, her car has yet to be returned and she says charges have not been filed. She says days after this happened the student was also back in school.

broke out in hives the other day when I found out the student was in the building. I can’t sleep at night. I’m up all night, worried about how all of this is going to play out and where my car is and how safe I am because he has my address with my registration,” Toth says.

She filed a police report when it happened but says the Flint Police Department is not giving her updates on the investigation. She says she’s driving a rental and the student is back in school.

“This is grand theft auto and he’s still sitting in this building,” Toth says.

Toth says she asked administrators why he was back in school. She says administrators say they can’t deny him the right to an education.
    Is the right to steal cars in the Constitution ?

https://wsmh.com/news/local/local-hi...len-by-student
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Before I was teaching full time here at this disciplinary campus, a student storming down the hallway chucked a chair down the hall towards me. I was far enough away that it barely reached me, but because the student was a persistent issue on many levels, I asked the SRO how much damage had to be done to file assault charges. The slightly bleeding scrape on my shin was enough to send the kid to juvie for the rest of the year.

Translation: someone in this story is full of fertilizer, and I'll bet it's the administration cause the student is a minority and they don't want to look racist. The punk can get his education in the juvenile justice system.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Flint police have a hard job. They have a large geographic area to cover that is full of abandoned structures in which people can hide stuff like stolen cars. They have fewer cops because the population has fallen down so low that there is not a lot of federal assistance coming in.

On top of that, there's the lead in the drinking water situation that still has not been completely addressed. Additionally, the fall out from that is generational. Lead can not just affect IQ, it can cause mental illness and violent behavior in people.

Flint is a very sad place to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Flint police have a hard job. They have a large geographic area to cover that is full of abandoned structures in which people can hide stuff like stolen cars. They have fewer cops because the population has fallen down so low that there is not a lot of federal assistance coming in.

On top of that, there's the lead in the drinking water situation that still has not been completely addressed. Additionally, the fall out from that is generational. Lead can not just affect IQ, it can cause mental illness and violent behavior in people.

Flint is a very sad place to visit.
    The Mayo clinic address 'Mood Swings" in adults only

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20354717
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys