1. #1 Unadulterated speculation and hypothesizing whistle-blower thread... 
    link

Put that on the table and hilarity ensues. Idiots, one and all.

On a more serious note though I suppose we can forgive them for assuming President Trump would do what they suggest, considering Obama would do all that and did do more. The difference is they are OK with Obama doing it, and they are lying and telling tall tales to claim that President Trump did what he did not do.

TeamPooka (15,811 posts)

Unadulterated speculation and hypothesizing whistle-blower thread...

Bring your theory about what the whistle-blower found out.

What did Trump promise and to who?
    Like the game CLUE...

I think Trump promised Putin an elimination of sanctions in exchange for more election meddling.
    What do you think was promised, and in exchange for what?
    dalton99a (40,321 posts)

1. Something that shocked the conscience of a spook. The whistleblower works in intelligence

Trump promised to turn over an American citizen or American asset to Russian agents
    TruckFump (1,475 posts)

2. My opinion is...

...the conversation was with Putin and MF45 promised to lift sanctions on Russia for interference in the 2020 election.

My thoughts on this also: If MF45 loses in 2020, he will be GONE on a plane to Russia seeking sanctuary to avoid criminal charges in the US. Betting he leaves Malania and "her son" behind...along with Don, Jr., Eric, and Jarvanka.

safeinOhio (16,833 posts)

3. My money is on

Sue Gordon. Base on time frame.
    safeinOhio (16,833 posts)

23. She quit her job about that time.

Susan M. Gordon served as Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence until August 15, 2019. Prior to assuming that role, she was the Deputy Director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, having assumed the position on January 1, 2015. Wikipedia

Google her name for more info
    I suppose it could be her, however if so she's one of Obama and Hillary's butt buddies and has no more credibility than Obama.
    Mike 03 (6,304 posts) 5. Dan Coates and Sue Gordon are central to this

The information about it being someone who worked in the WH and moved back to Intel recently is going to turn out to be bad information. It's someone in Intel, period.
    world wide wally (16,365 posts)

9. Trump will turn US military over to MBS in exchange for cash.
    GusBob (5,170 posts)

12. Putin doesnt need favors from Trump. He owns him already

Its Kim. And it has to do with spying, which is why the spies are blowing whistle

It could have to do with that Otto kid that NK killed
    The "Otto kid" that Obama turned his back on? That one?

stopdiggin (658 posts)

35. a Trump promise generally regarded as about as good as a used tissue

and everyone in our government (and every other) well aware of that. so I'm really interested in why THIS is different.
    (and really hoping that someone's not blowing smoke)

Right. That's why the Democrats have been have been having hysterical fits of rage and have been doing everything they can to make it hard for President Trump to keep his promises.

This issue, however, is either hype that's nothing more than a dud or LIES.............or both.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Man, they smoking the good ganja.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

is it common for conversations between POTUS and other foreign leaders to be eavesdropped on by our own intelligence agencies?
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    is it common for conversations between POTUS and other foreign leaders to be eavesdropped on by our own intelligence agencies?
    I don't know if it is common or not but it is f-ing illegal.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    These people are beyond stupid.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Man, they smoking the good ganja.
    Naw, I think it's the bad ganja treated heavily with paraquat that the DUmbasses are indulging in. Such stupidity cannot come naturally. It has to be chemically induced.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.