1. #1 This Ukraine thing could help Joe Biden. 
    link

Funtatlaguy (6,407 posts)

This Ukraine thing could help Joe Biden.

It puts foreign policy (Joes strong suit) front and center.

It makes Joe a sympathetic figure with Giuliani going after one of Biden’s sons not that long after his other son had died.
    It creates a more chaotic atmosphere around Trump. And I think the more chaos the better for Biden because the country (and many Dems in the primary) will want a stable influence to offset Trumps years of lunacy and constant crisis.
    Oh sure.

In 2016 - and even today - Democrats pretended that Hillary did nothing wrong when she kept her e mails from FOIA requests by having her home brew unsecured server. They pretended that she didn't have classified information in her e mails sent from and to her unsecured server. And they pretended that Hillary bleach bitting and destroying her e mails after they were subpoena'd wasn't obstruction of justice. Just like they pretended that she wasn't benefiting from her position with her pay to play schemes.

Bu all that PRETENDING didn't stop millions of people from seeing her corruption and lies and choosing to NOT VOTE for her.

Likewise Democrats can pretend that Biden's son didn't profit HUGELY from his father's position. He did. He was on the Air Force 2 flight to China with his father and then within weeks profited from private equity deals from the Chinese GOVERNMENT in the BILLIONS. All the while Biden is going easy on China, of course. They can pretend that Biden didn't THREATEN Ukraine with pulling the US offer of $1 BILLION US loan if they didn't fire the prosecutor who was investigating the company that employed Hunter Biden - a position he had NO experience in what so ever. Biden BRAGGED about getting the investigator fired. He did it.

https://www.worldtribune.com/joe-bid...a-and-his-son/

Last year, during a Council on Foreign Relations event, Biden told the audience that he pressed President Petro Poroshenko to fire Shokin, including threatening to withdraw a $1 billion U.S. loan from Ukraine, which had been economically decimated due to its war with Russian forces since 2014.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’ ” Biden said he told Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a b—-, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden added.
    Shokin had been working on a corruption probe that implicated the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings, a company that employed Hunter Biden, as a board member, The Hill reported.
    They can 'pretend' but people KNOW the truth.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

If you think people were mad about the unfair advantage that children of some rich people got when their parents bribed college admissions people WITH THEIR OWN MONEY, just wait and see how people react when they realize that Joe Biden bribed his kid's way out of trouble WITH TAXPAYER DOLLARS.

If it is revealed that JB is involved with this, he is toast.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar

This VISITING ANGELS thing could help Joe Biden.
    Fixed.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

How in the world is the leftist media gonna handle this without drawing attention to the obvious truth: Biden is a corrupt POS.

Go for it, CNN!

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

Funny how they think corruption is good for Democrats.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Funny how they think corruption is good for Democrats.
    Resume enhancement.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

This Ukraine thing could help Joe Biden.
    To do what, lose the 2020 election? Biden will do that all by himself. He doesn't need this to help it along.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.