1. #1 I've gotta ask this: What in the HELL was Hunter Biden thinking?! 
    link

EffieBlack (14,118 posts) I've gotta ask this: What in the HELL was Hunter Biden thinking?!

His father has been clean as a whistle without even the remotest hint of corruption or even coming anywhere near the line. And while Hunter’s business activities were apparently legal, he had to know - especially given his lifetime spent as the son of a prominent public servant - that appearances often subsume facts. Why in the hell was he doing business in Ukraine, of all places? He couldn’t make money somewhere else doing something else?

My stomach turned a few moments ago watching Biden trying to walk through that press scrum as questions about his son were thrown at him. He should NOT have to deal with that - he’s an honest man who did nothing wrong - but at least for now, this is going to be a huge distraction, both from his campaign and Trump’s actual wrongdoing.

Damn, Hunter. Get your sh!t together, dude. You’re not helping.
    Joe Biden "clean as a whistle"?

This isn't just about the Ukraine.

Joe Biden was taking it easy on China for a reason. Hunter WENT WITH HIM to China and financially reaped millions.

Joe Biden is right in the middle of the corruption.

Demsrule86 (33,824 posts)

1. Nothing to do with Biden...and obviously there is no there there ...Trump was looking to

make shit up. He has mental illness and substance abuse issues (Hunter). My daughter has struggled with mental illness so I get it. Children can be really tough...there were time I prayed my kid would live though the night...terrible feeling and Biden should be left alone about this by our side.
    EVERYTHING to do with Biden. Jack*sses think that if they don't admit it then it doesn't exist. Like Jack*ss Barry claiming that HIS ADMINISTRATION had no scandals. It was full of scandals but they think if they deny it that then it makes it true and they don't have to bear the consequences for it. And the Democrat Propaganda media obliges and does a full butt f*ck.
    42bambi (146 posts)

2. Hunter should call for a press

conference to clear up this matter. ASAP.
    "Clear up" the matter? He did it. Biden was involved. Lying might satisfy the Jack*sses who will believe every lie they dish out but it doesn't make it true.
    Zoonart (4,660 posts)

5. Yes... so let's now go after the Bidens.

This drives me crazy. Both-siderism run amok. GRRRRRRRRRR.
    EffieBlack (14,122 posts) 13. No, he shouldn't

Hope it blows over.
    OKNancy (40,139 posts)

6. Thousands of Americans work overseas

No one has found anything Hunter has done that is unethical or illegal. Ukraine is a real country with real needs for American expertise.
    It wouldn't even be an issue except that Trump is a horrible, nasty person who will do anything to retain power.
    He had NO EXPERTISE or background in the positions he was given. It was a PAYOUT.

EffieBlack (14,122 posts)

12. This isn't "working overseas."

OKNancy (40,139 posts)

14. He wasn't working there when Trump was President

All this happened when Obama was President. He held the directorship starting in 2014
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

Why in the hell was he doing business in Ukraine, of all places?
    I dunno. Maybe he was colluding...?
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    The old bastard is tired all the time because he spends all of his free time counting and trying to figure out how to hide all those millions he took from our enemies.

What in the HELL was Hunter Biden thinking?!
    He was thinking he could get an easy $50,000 per month being a director at a company when he knew nothing about the industry.

He was thinking he could get an easy $50,000 per month being a director at a company when he knew nothing about the industry.
    $50,000 a month was chump change. His other grifter 'job' netted him $188,000 a month.

DUmmies ignore it but get hysterical over the President "profiting" from hotels and resorts he has owned for years.

What you NEVER see is a comparison of 'profit' from previous years to after he became President. And that tells you that their accusations are all bunk.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    EffieBlack (14,118 posts) I've gotta ask this: What in the HELL was Hunter Biden thinking?!

His father has been clean as a whistle without even the remotest hint of corruption or even coming anywhere near the line. And while Hunter’s business activities were apparently legal, he had to know - especially given his lifetime spent as the son of a prominent public servant - that appearances often subsume facts. Why in the hell was he doing business in Ukraine, of all places? He couldn’t make money somewhere else doing something else?

White Privileged???
    May the FORCE be with you!