1. #1 It has hit the fan, and is spewing all over. 
    Star Member Stuart G (23,213 posts)
    https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212482823

It has hit the fan, and is spewing all over.

...Sure some people think that Trump will get away with it. He has in the past, but this one, in my opinion, is the worst. He may think he can get away with it, but he won't. When the great majority of people realize that the President contacted an adversary to get dirt on an opponent, the show will be over. Now this will take time. People will need talk to each other over and over. And listen to comments from unbiased experts.

...Trump, while President contacted an advisory, Russia, and asked to get dirt on a political opponent, Joe Biden....Trump's arrogance thinks he can get away with it. But, this will spew for a while, and when the great majority realize the essence of what Trump did, it will be over. One way or another.

Six Ways:

1..Loss of election,
    2. Resignation,
    3. Refusal to run again and settle down to his career at Fox News.
    4. Isolation (like Nixon) but I think that is very unlikely
    5. Combination of above.
    6. Most unlikely: Charged with a crime, then resign.
    didn't Hillary contact a foreign power to get dirt on an opponent? Isn't that what the Steele document is?

Star Member tblue37 (33,705 posts)

1. He tried to extort Ukraine for that purpose, and Ukraine is not our adversary. Yes, we

might eventually learn that Russia was somehow involved as well, but thus far we have no actual information that indicates Russian involvement.
    Didn't Biden admit (on tape) to extorting the Ukraine into firing a prosecutor investigating his son using taxpayer monies?

Kid Berwyn (1,195 posts)

6. Benedict Donald is caught red handed.

His manufactured Hunter Biden angle is bad, but sideshow.

Trumpís actions benefit Putin.

Star Member CanonRay (9,749 posts)

9. Trump's only protection is to remain in office

without that shield, he'd be indicted and convicted. In office, he can use the levers of power (like AG Barr) to keep investigations at bay. I don't believe he will ever willingly leave office.

Star Member Kablooie (15,227 posts)

12. No. The scandal will hurt Biden more than Trump.

Republicans will support only Trump and Biden now has to explain and defend himself and his son even if he didnt do anything.
    Trump's scandal will be soon overshadowed by another and this will be forgotten while the cloud over Biden will remain.
    This is exactly what Trump wants and it will probably help his chances of winning 4 more years.

OliverQ (2,035 posts)

14. He will get away with it.

There is absolutely no one with any power willing to stop him.

As always it's OK IF A DEMOCRAT DOES IT - they just deny it and refuse to admit it.

Then they accuse Republicans of doing what THEY THEMSELVES DID.

They knew the Ukraine thing was coming out and Hillary's collusion with them and Biden using his position for political power and financial gain were coming out so they activated their spy to make the accusations against Trump.

Jack*sses are all about protecting their crime ridden colleagues.
    Liberals are divorced from reality and they think it's great. When you live in la la land you're never wrong, it's always the other person/groups fault and you can believe what you want to believe and call it 'truth'.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Sorry DUmmies...

I don't know who Ginger is!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Sorry DUmmies...

I don't know who Ginger is!
    Our old friend Gingersnap?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender