1. #1 NBC Asks Americans To Confess Their Climate Change Sins 
    NBC says that even those who care deeply about the planet’s future can slip up now and then. Then asks you to tell them where you fall short in preventing climate change? Do you blast the A/C? Throw out half your lunch? Grill a steak every week? Requesting you share your anonymous confession with NBC’s “Climate Confessions” project.

I’m guilty on all counts… Come and try to take my cowboy steak and I’ll shoot you with spitballs through my plastic straw!

Some take the opportunity to troll NBC:

Trending: Nine People Shot in D.C. Despite ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Strict Gun Laws

“I require at least half a roll of TP when wiping.

“I like my house to be 85 in the winter and 55 in the summer. Deal with it, hippies.”

“I live on Earth, where even if we achieve carbon neutrality in the first world, that’s only 19.1% of the population.”
    https://godfatherpolitics.com/nbc-as...e-change-sins/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I confess, I always leave the toilet seat up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Heard some of the trolling responses and they were outstanding. We've made smart ass comments regarding that stuff on Earth Day. Such as leaving every appliance on in the house and vacating the place, accidentally leaving the SUV running with the a/c on full blast.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I buy a new plastic shower curtain every 6-8 weeks and throw the old one out because it is too hard to clean them. One of the good ones is $3 at Meijer.

There isn't a purpose for asking that unless they're creating an algorithm of some sort.