1. #1 Intel Officials Changed Whistleblower Requirements 
    Evidence is piling up that a group inside the upper echelons of the intelligence community and in Congress colluded to make the whistleblower complaint against President Trump possible, even though he did nothing wrong.

Sean Davis published an article late Friday that includes undeniable evidence that the whistleblower form used to file a complaint against Trump had been changed in a manner that specifically allowed an otherwise unreportable situation to become reportable.

The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”

The internal properties of the newly revised “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, which the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) requires to be submitted under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA), show that the document was uploaded on September 24, 2019, at 4:25 p.m., just days before the anti-Trump complaint was declassified and released to the public. The markings on the document state that it was revised in August 2019, but no specific date of revision is disclosed.

By itself, the rule change is alarming. It certainly appears that someone with the authority to change an official government document is involved in a soft-coup against a sitting president
    https://www.conservativedailynews.co...medium=twitter
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

This is slowly emerging as a considerably bigger story over the last two days.

I'd like to know why 'hearsay' was suddenly necessary to include in the whistleblower-statute. And the timing of the inclusion is suspicious as hell.

Its presence waters-down ALL whistleblower-complaints.

Trump as CEO needs to change this back immediately or we will be flooded with this nonsense.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

I have always had very little faith in our government. Now I have none. After seeing how the Democrat primaries of 2016 were rigged for Hillary and how the Republicans tried to rig their primaries against Trump I have come to the conclusion that our election process is a farce and meant only to create the illusion that the people have any real input into deciding who are leaders are. If I was left with any doubts this ongoing coup has eliminated them. Complicit in pulling the wool over the eyes of the people are the deep state, establishment politicians and the media. Their goal seems to be the total control of the people of the United States and the destruction of life as we know it. If this coup is allowed to happen our children and grandchildren will grow up as slaves to a liberal bureaucracy that will tell them what to think and how to act. Lost will be our God-given rights and our real history and traditions. I weep for our world, God help us.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And the traitorblower bullshit continues
    as the moron is given "protection". I guess
    the "Mob" boss Trump has put out a
    "Hit" on him/her. Oh the moronic drama...

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Trump as CEO needs to change this back immediately or we will be flooded with this nonsense.
    Every day Trump delays in changing this back to the old standard opens the door to unlimited waves of BS whistleblower complaints. In fact, they are probably already in the system awaiting the best time to leak them. This is as bad as red flag laws.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw