1. #1 Bootleg Weed Vapes Found To Contain Cyanide 
    While investigating a spate of mysterious deaths and hundreds of hospitalizations linked to vape pens, NBC News commissioned one of the nation's top cannabis testing facilities to sample 18 THC vape cartridges obtained from legal dispensaries and unlicensed dealers.

hree of the cartridges bought from legal dispensaries were found to contain no heavy metals, pesticides or residual solvents such as Vitamin E - which should not be inhaled.

10 out of 15 samples from black market dealers, however, contained pesticides containing myclobutanil - a fungicide that converts to hydrogen cyanide when burned.

"You certainly donít want to be smoking cyanide," said CannaSafe president of operations, Antonio Frazier. "I donít think anyone would buy a cart that was labeled hydrogen cyanide on it."

According to David Downs, California bureau chief for online marijuana publication Leafly, "This all starts in China where you can get the empty cartridges both for the THC market and the nicotine market, as well as the additives, flavorings, and thickeners that are being put into these cartridges alongside the THC oil."

"Itís a very deep, mature, and advanced industry that starts in China and ends in our own backyard, he added. "Iíve been saying, ĎLook, if you buy a fake Gucci purse, itís not going to give you a lung injury, but if you buy a fake vape cartridge, it just might.í"
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/boo...ontain-cyanide
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    In 2007 it was tainted dog food killing our dogs, the cause was determined to be grains used in China to produce the dog food had been sprayed with rat poisons. Luckily I wasn't using that brand of dog food for my two mutts. China is a backward nation and has a long way to go before being able to openly sell good to the world. My pet peeve is those cheap razors they export, you couldn't cut hot butter with one much less use it to shave. I have no idea how they are allowed to sell something that is not what they say it is or does as it should do. Now days it almost takes a bank loan to do something as simple as shave. I stopped shaving everyday since I quit working and only because it cost too much and frankly the dog don't care if I shave or not, the dog still loves me when I set that morning meal down and the noon meal and the evening meal.

The vaping deaths that have incurred such panic in the media were mostly related to illegal marijuana vaping products. The politicians are using it as an excuse to ban all flavored vapes, because the flavors allegedly attract kids to the habit. They are still illegal for people under the age of 18, just like cigarettes, although some states are requiring users to be 21.

I don't advocate for or against vaping. I'm neutral. I just don't like the dishonesty, and I do know people (adults) who love that flavored vape shit.

Legal weed, medicinal or recreational, has to pass tests for things like pesticides and other chemicals. I don't know what the standard is, but there is one. It applies to bulk weed, vapes and edibles.