Thread: Chilly Thursday

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Chilly Thursday 
    Cut me some slack here. This is the first time in a while that I started a day thread and it wasn't a holiday. It's a chilly but clear 38 degrees this morning and this is the first time in a while that it's been cold when I got out of bed. At least the rain has passed and it looks like another gorgious day to be a Floridian. Also there is a little football game in Miami tonight that give me another reason to be happy to in Florida. My beloved Gators are taking on Oklahoma for the National Championship...

TOTD. Do you have any plans for the game tonight? Also who do you think will win? My money is on UF...

PS. Come to think of it... maybe this is a holiday after all... GO GATORS

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    It's chilly here in the DC area too; it's been raining for two days and it's on the edge of freezing, so there are patches of black ice in spots.

TOTD: What game?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It's chilly here in the DC area too; it's been raining for two days and it's on the edge of freezing, so there are patches of black ice in spots.

TOTD: What game?
    NCAA Football National Championship - Florida vs. Oklahoma.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    That's nice. Enjoy.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

It's clear and cold today but the winds should die off and that's good news since part of Boulder is burning.

TOTD: I'm not a football fan. I expect I'll just organize my sock drawer or inventory ammo or something. :D

A little bit chilly south of you, but sunny and warming up! Go Gators!!!

Might watch the game at the Elks, they are having food!

Go Gators!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    TOTD: I don't watch college football. Football season is over for me. My only joy now will be watching the Steelers lose.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    TOTD: I don't watch college football. Football season is over for me. My only joy now will be watching the Steelers lose.
    The prodigal child returns.:D

C. S. Lewis

I'll be sitting on the couch with my SoCo and Mountain Dew.

I HATE both teams.:mad: That being said, Florida by at least 20.:eek:
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Where have you BEEN?