1. #1 New York Times: Trump suggested shooting migrants in the legs 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!

By Caroline Kelly, CNN
    Updated 9:30 PM ET, Tue October 1, 2019

(CNN) President Donald Trump suggested shooting migrants in the legs in order to slow them down after they crossed the southern border during a March meeting in which he called for a shutdown of the entire US-Mexico border, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

The Times -- in an excerpt from the book "Border Wars: Inside Trump's Assault on Immigration" that cites interviews with more than a dozen White House and administration officials directly involved -- reported that Trump had moved on from the idea by the end of what thepaper described as a "frenzied week of presidential rages."But he had also pivoted to removing staff who had opposed him, an idea largely advocated by White House aide Stephen Miller in his push for greater influence on immigration policy. CNN has reached out to the White House for comment on the report.

So what's wrong with this idea???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Another anonymous source ?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I like the Flash game that was out 15 years ago, you try to shoot the bastards before they can cross the barbed wire. No mistake about it, we are being invaded so why should we talk nice about these people who have no respect for our sovereignty or our laws. The only thing they are doing is sucking down our tax dollars illegally. None of them are actually doing anything for America since they all work at places ran by other illegals that have been here a while and learned how to evade our tax laws. You will find them in all the construction trades and food processing etc

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The next story from the NYT will
    be anonymous sources report
    Trump and Putin meet at secret
    location to eat roasted Jewish
    babies washed down with blood!

May the FORCE be with you!

The media and Democrats spend so much time lying about Trump that my immediate reaction is to not believe them and disregard whatever is said or reported.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The media and Democrats spend so much time lying about Trump that my immediate reaction is to not believe them and disregard whatever is said or reported.
    Who with any sense would believe anything they say? There stories are just getting wilder and crazier. Have to admit I laughed when I heard it, thought it was some sort of sick, twisted joke. Unbelievable.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"