Pete Buttigieg believes “defenseless” human beings who are convicted of crimes should not be subjected to the death penalty.

The pro-abortion presidential candidate told The Hill that it is morally wrong to put suspected terrorists like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to death.

Breitbart reports Mohammed is accused of organizing the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on America. He faces charges for allegedly murdering 2,976 people. His trial before a military tribunal is scheduled for January.

“There are people who may deserve to die. I just don’t know anybody who deserves to kill them,” Buttigieg said.

A self-proclaimed Christian, the South Bend, Indiana mayor said he believes killing “defenseless” human beings is wrong.

“I do believe that the moral consequence of killing somebody who is defenseless for any reason goes against certainly what I’ve been taught about the way we’re supposed to treat human life,” he said.

Buttigieg does not sincerely believe that, though, because he also supports abortion on demand.
https://www.lifenews.com/2019/10/02/...unborn-babies/