1. #1 Arizona Cardinals Owner Bill Bidwill Passes Away 
    Dies at the age of 88. Took over the team after his mother's death in 1962 and was in control until about 2005 when his son Michael took over day to day operations. I've been a Cardinals fan since 1975 and I can't say my team is a success story and that Mr. Bidwill ran a good ship but I've been loyal bleeding Big Red for now 45 seasons. At least he lived long enough to see the Cards go to the Super Bowl and come within 45 seconds of winning the thing(SB 43). He was also the longest tenured owner in the NFL and the Bidwill family is the 3rd longest tenured owner ship family in the NFL. RIP Billy Bids. https://www.azcardinals.com/news/car...r-bill-bidwill
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Sorry he passed, but he is the 2nd most despised person in St Louis. There's still bad blood about his moving the team to Arizona. The most despised is Stan Kronke, the guy who owns the LA Rams (formerly St Louis Rams). One good thing is he's been full employment for a lot of lawyers. He had the City of St Louis paying for all kinds of studies for a new stadium, all the time arranging to move to LA. His claim to fame is he married one of the Wal-Mart heirs.

Football has not been good to St Louis. At least we have a more than first class baseball team, the St Louis Cardinals, as well as the Stanley Cup winning St Louis Blues hockey team. BTW, the Cards just won the Central Division championship by beating the Cubs on the last game of the season. We're also getting a pro soccer team. So the h__ with football.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

The most despised should be Jerry Jones. He destroyed football for me. I havenít had any interest in the nfl since. I follow a few players and if I were to support a team it would be the Packers due to their ownership.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I turned football off two seasons ago and never plan to watch another nfl game. I do watch college but now that they have made it another league for college ball I will turn it off also. Just imagine the crime that is now coming to college football and all the while the tax payer or college tuition payer will be tapped to pay for one of these bums degree so they can made a couple million before they even get out of college, this is a college sport not professional football, it will kill college football.