Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Autumn was my favorite day this year.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Autumn was my favorite day this year.
    What is this Autumn you speak of?
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Stumbled across this story yesterday ‘Mickey Mouse’ scratched from 11,000 scientists declaring global climate crisis

There was a Washington Slimes article, but this one includes a link to an updated signature page, with the esteemed Dr. Mouse and Dumbledore removed, but still looking at it you see lots of titles like researchers, people from fields unrelated to any earth science like astronomy and neuroscience, students, lecturers, and several with no title listed. Almost like someone DU'ed their letter....
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

This is a great opportunity. The last leaf has pretty much fallen in the front yard. If I just sweep these puppies into the strong wind gusts, they’ll be someone else’s problem.

On edit: My neighbor should be pretty happy when she gets home. I swept out her side too so she won’t have to wade in leaves when she gets out of her car.
    Last edited by Tecate; 11-27-2019 at 02:03 PM.