1. #1 My wife is getting a $6/Mo raise! 
    Actually it’s a little over $15 but they’re taking $9 of it back in increased Medicare premiums.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Actually it’s a little over $15 but they’re taking $9 of it back in increased Medicare premiums.
    Damn that Trump economy!!
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I'm about to pass the $100K mark for the first time in my life(already passed the $90K mark for the first time). Bet y'all didn't think corrections paid that kind of scratch.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm about to pass the $100K mark for the first time in my life(already passed the $90K mark for the first time). Bet y'all didn't think corrections paid that kind of scratch.
    Congrats on the six figures! I doubt that I’ll ever get there because my comp ratio is about 130 for my job class. That’s what happens when you work in the private sector at the same job for 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I think anyone in Law Enforcement deserves top dollar, especially somebody working in corrections where you are dealing with the proven criminal element.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    I think anyone in Law Enforcement deserves top dollar, especially somebody working in corrections where you are dealing with the proven criminal element.
    Well, there are a lot of mitigating factors in my salary this year. For starters, I got my raises that have been held back for 4 years because we had no contract so I went from $77K to $86K(I go to $90K next March). Then when we finally settled our contract, we got 4 years worth of clothing allowances($917.50 per check x 8...was about $5K after taxes) then I got 4 years worth of retro pay from my raises plus overtime factored. Put all of that together with the fact that I work a lot of overtime and voila. Big bucks. Don't ask me where it all went.
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.